EA Forums - Banner

EASHL - something up with EA?

Game seems very off today

Replies

• If you press "power" on your console first, the game seems very on.
  • I think he's talking about the issues with connecting to the EA servers that's been going on for a few days now.

For the past 2-3 days I've been getting messages that there is a connection error and to check my internet connection. Yesterday me and my club had to wait around 1 hour for everyone of us to get into EASHL because there was an issue with the EA Servers which apparently tech support was looking into.

I don't know if it's still ongoing, but apparently it might be.
  • My club was having issues last night as well.
  • Yea servers were weird last night. Kept saying I could not connect to EA servers while my friends were playing as per my friend list. All of a sudden worked for me, but one of my friends who was playing, got booted and couldn't come back for about 15 minutes. Seemed to have settled itself down last night. Issue lasted about 2 hours for me.
  • VeNOM2099 wrote: »
    I think he's talking about the issues with connecting to the EA servers that's been going on for a few days now.

For the past 2-3 days I've been getting messages that there is a connection error and to check my internet connection. Yesterday me and my club had to wait around 1 hour for everyone of us to get into EASHL because there was an issue with the EA Servers which apparently tech support was looking into.

I cannot see how you failed to see my sarcasm there... lol
  • Oh, I saw it... I just didn't feel there was a need to beat it over the OP's forehead. :wink:
  • Origin servers crashed last night
    You must unlearn what you have learned!
  • VeNOM2099 wrote: »
    I think he's talking about the issues with connecting to the EA servers that's been going on for a few days now.

I got the sarcasm hehe :expressionless:
  • PS4 servers were wonky yesterday. Son was having on and off issues with Minecraft and CoD
  • djevulsk wrote: »
    VeNOM2099 wrote: »

I got the sarcasm hehe :expressionless:

LOL! :p
  • It seems ever since the patch came out a whole litany of connection errors and problems have popped up. Our club, for example, can barely get into any games anymore. Either we get matched up with Euro team consistently with them being the home team, or can't find anyone at all. Putting the search on relaxed matches us with 2s n 3s clubs (we're a 5s club mostly / NA East). Our settings are set to North America East and use best game location.

Playing Euros is never a good thing, with a 40+ ms ping for all of us if we're not home, and I"m sure the same goes for them if they're the away club too.

Has EA mentioned anything about matchmaking issues with the servers? I know origins was attacked, but this is a bit ridiculous. We've had to start doing drop ins just to be able to place ppl in North America.
    BlahQz - Owner of WikkiD6 - PS4
  • Socair
    2811 posts Game Changer
    The servers have been messed up for weeks now...west vs east vs euro...all locations are being matched with each other. The data errors and app crashes are totally correlated in an escalating manor; app errors were popping up occasionally since release.
  • Yeah there´s a ton of game crashes when searching for a game.
  • Mansikka3
    48 posts Member
    edited November 2016
    I agree with the guys above... Finding a game can be very painful. But guys you can relax, the reason EA hasn't said anything about this EASHL problem is because they are busy working to fix it!

Yeah... I wish :D
  • every game has latency issues, sure their "network performance" setting is showing AWESOME results, but its **** there is serious latency issues in this effin game, and are they doing anything about it? NO ofc they arent they never have in the past years...
  • Some games lag, some games don't, I feel it's impossible to make it consistent. The gameplay is the furthest thing from consistent as well. It's a big mess.
  • Some games lag, some games don't, I feel it's impossible to make it consistent. The gameplay is the furthest thing from consistent as well. It's a big mess.

Jeb! is a mess.

(airhorn)