EA Forums - Banner

Really want answers to this issue...

The only mode that I have been able to play since release is EASHL.....HUT and versus I have yet to find opponents after the first week.....I didn't pay 90$ just to play one game mode. What's up EA? I've asked this before and nobody helped me out

Replies

• Assisted_6 wrote: »
    You will get as much help as the first time you asked. They got your $90, better luck next year

apparently......Seriously EA can you offer me any help at all? Or am I now irrelevant because you have my money?
  • You cant find a game? Never heard of that. I mean occassionally it fails to find someone but that is at 4am. Unfortunately they cannot gaurantee there will be someone to play against. Seems a bit odd, are you connected to the internet? Not Nat type 3 or 4 i have heard some games will not connect with a connection of nat3 or 4.
  • strategg101
    823 posts Member
    edited October 2016
    I dont know anything really about networking but I can at least suggest that one of tgose things might cause it.

Or something in your firewall settings. Im just guessing. sorry. Hope someone helps you out.
  • I dont know anything really about networking but I can at least suggest that one of tgose things might cause it.

Or something in your firewall settings. Im just guessing. sorry. Hope someone helps you out.

thanks man i will look into that. Just odd that I can find EASHL no problem but everything else nope
  • Is your Nat type Open? Also there might be ports not open that need to be and such.

• NHLDev
    1680 posts EA NHL Developer
    Questions in this thread are the same ones I would ask. Curious if it has to do with NAT settings first before we dig in further.
  • Are you from Myanmar? Apparently ea and origin games are no longer available in that country.
  • same here can't find opponent....i thinks its having issues linking to EA origin account..

hey DEV did you not see the threads i started with the same issue over a week ago??

all ports/dmz/cleared mac/open nat.............its origin!!!
    THE...Detriot Frenzy Alumni
  • NHLDev
    1680 posts EA NHL Developer
    same here can't find opponent....i thinks its having issues linking to EA origin account..

hey DEV did you not see the threads i started with the same issue over a week ago??

all ports/dmz/cleared mac/open nat.............its origin!!!

I didn't actually. Or at least didn't get into the details of it. I may have passed it on to the online team once I knew it was out of my expertise. I will forward them this thread so they can have a look as well. Haven't heard of this so far but maybe they can help by looking at your accounts specifically.
  • NHLDev wrote: »
    Questions in this thread are the same ones I would ask. Curious if it has to do with NAT settings first before we dig in further.

Nope NAT is open....restarted my console and eveything....nothing is working
  • Call ea and have the accounts linked. Unless its a xbox thing. If so call xbox support.
    All in all, We are all just bricks in the wall
  • 9Tialn6 wrote: »
    Call ea and have the accounts linked. Unless its a xbox thing. If so call xbox support.

thanks dawg will do