EA Forums - Banner

EA FIX the backhand deke!!!!

Its seriously a wonder how you havent solved this yet.

Every game, people are abusing this to skate right into the zone and you cant hit them for **** and ai gets confused and just lets them skate through...

Replies

• It's this year version of the cross-crease one-timer. Easily the most abused glitch goal. Up in Division One guys use it religiously, as in every single rush.
  • yeah i´ve noticed.. as soon as they get the puck, out to backhand it goes and they start gliding straight in, untouchable and messes up the ai to give them wide open chances on the net
  • The Gamechangers need something to use to dominate... that's why it's in there.
  • The Gamechangers need something to use to dominate... that's why it's in there.

What is a "Gamechanger" ?
  • The streamers and partners that EA calls Gamechangers.. they are the ones that provided input into the gameplay.
  • fix back hand ??? this whole game needs to be trashed with every single employee. AI is the most ridiculous thing ever. the erratic behavior of controlled and uncontrolled players is something that baffles me. you have put no effort into this game and you've deserve to be fired and find a whole new profession because you have no idea what you are doing. all of you who have worked on this game are what FIFA and MADDEN didn't want because you were t good enough to work on their game.
  • The streamers and partners that EA calls Gamechangers.. they are the ones that provided input into the gameplay.

Thanks.

This explains a lot unfortunately. Most of the steamers I've seen abuse every trick in the book, which probably explains why EA does nothing to fix some of these ridiculous exploits.