EA Forums - Banner

Hut babies.

Please remove the ability to quit in the first minute without it being a loss if the anyone has scored a goal.

Replies

• Aw, I was expecting something completely different, maybe cheer-leaders... :|

You get all sorts, yesterday I played a Swede, who dropped out 20 sec before the end of third, because I scored a penalty shot, and went into 2-1 lead.

I guess he was mite pissed, judging from the abusive messages I got afterwards...
  • If you quite a game at that point, do you get any coins? In the 3rd I mean.
  • The ONLY thing I miss about HUT is the abusive messages you get if you score the winner with a few seconds left. The guys with headsets who'd scream all the way through nearly made the game worth playing!
  • Please remove the ability to quit in the first minute without it being a loss if the anyone has scored a goal.

Disagree. I had to quit a couple of times because ping time was horrible.

Nope. Makes no cents
  • rmnyi wrote: »
    Please remove the ability to quit in the first minute without it being a loss if the anyone has scored a goal.

Madden which is the biggest ultimate game does not have a grace period of quiting, neither should nhl. You don't get penalized anything but not getting coins if you quit...

• rmnyi wrote: »

Exactly.
    I am 100% one of the guys that quits in the first minute, whether you score or not.
    If the puck takes 45 seconds to drop, I am out.

Nope. Makes no cents

I see what you did there
  • Just disappointed dont know whats going through their head, especially when I am playing net. Its basically an easy win. You get pretty much the same reward win or lose. So they must only care about their record.

So reward the team that didn't quit and dont give the guy who quit a loss or coins.
  • finally did it, and it felt wrong

Nope. Makes no cents

I see what you did there

lol... I saw it first, well played