EA Forums - Banner

Right stick pack protection

BigRyklin
12 posts Member
edited November 2016
Is right/left right analog stick pack protection is overused by people in HUT or is it just me who feels this way? What do you think guys?

Replies

• You mean puck protection in the gameplay, right?

Not pack protection in the EA store, protecting against the good old pack glitch!
  • Yep it's overused. And overpowered. I never really used it overly much myself but now I find I almost have to. Gotta get some power plays myself now and again.
  • You mean puck protection in the gameplay, right?

Not pack protection in the EA store, protecting against the good old pack glitch!
    Yes, the puck protection in the game play. I think its way over powered and very arcadish.
  • Yes it's bad.

What's worse is I thought EA claimed they would be tweaking gameplay to rid the game of this. You know, defenders having the ability to bump a player off the puck (like the way the beta played). EA has tuned out those defensive abilities to cater to offense. How long until EA tunes the overpowered cross crease back in the game?
  • With the way poke check is abused I have to over-use puck protection.
    I would love to see as a stat in between periods the amount of times a player hits the poke check button.
  • With the way poke check is abused I have to over-use puck protection.
    I would love to see as a stat in between periods the amount of times a player hits the poke check button.

Well if we could actually use physical play to separate player from puck when using puck-protect, we wouldn't need to use pokecheck as often. It's a double-edged sword.
  • someones got packs on the brain!