EA Forums - Banner

More incompetent than the Blackhawks PK

sethamphetamines
330 posts Member
edited November 2016
Can someone please tell me why a west coast team, with all west coast players, matching region, matched up 3 straight games against teams with QC and Halifax in their team name?

I know team name doesn't mean anything necessarily, but between that and the terrible game quality, it's a safe bet we just played against 3 east coast teams.

Please fix your ****.

Replies

• Can someone please tell me why a west coast team, with all west coast players, matching region, matched up 3 straight games against teams with QC and Halifax in their team name?

I know team name doesn't mean anything necessarily, but between that and the terrible game quality, it's a safe bet we just played against 3 east coast teams.

Please fix your ****.

I've had a few stretches playing HUT where I've been matched up against Finnish teams 10-12 times in a row. I quit out every time, but the game just kept matching me against them. (I'm on the east coast of the US, not in Scandinavia.) It's like sometimes the matchmaking algorithm just goes bonkers.