EA Forums - Banner

NHL 17 35% off

Still not worth it :)

Replies

• Meh, more worth it than 15 and 16 were.
  • I got it at full price and I would say it was worth it. There is still work to be done, but it is getting closer to being an excellent game in my book, added depth in Franchise Mode, Be a Pro mode and fixes in certain areas of gameplay would go a long way for the series.
  • Taste-D-Rainbow
    2514 posts Member
    edited November 2016
    I'd say it's worth it. Even though I've moved on from Chel I still played 25 hours which is good enough for me.

Hell I went paintballing last week and it was $65 for 3 hours.
    Post edited by Taste-D-Rainbow on
  • I'd say it's worth it. Even though I've moved on from Chel I still played 25 hours which is good enough for me.

**** I went paintball in last week and it was $65 for 3 hours.

Exactly.. I don't think people really take into account the overall deal we get with video games, even if the price is rising.

You buy NHL in the US for $60, and have days/weeks of in game time worth of entertainment value until the next title comes out.

For that same $60, you can probably go to the movies alone with a drink and popcorn, maybe 5 times.

5 movies or a 12 month "rental" of a video game with unlimited play time and possible re-sale value?
  • Yeah but don't forget to take into account all the booze and weed one needs to buy to make this game bearable. ;)

Oh I DO. ROLFBONGER
  • not surprising in the least. the actual gameplay needs a LOT of work.
  • Yeah but don't forget to take into account all the booze and weed one needs to buy to make this game bearable. ;)

+1!!!

And that explains why in 6v6 I hear people lighting up and tokin' off the bong during the game. LOL
  • djevulsk
    76 posts Member
    edited November 2016
    Not worth it
  • iiiShine wrote: »
    I'd say it's worth it. Even though I've moved on from Chel I still played 25 hours which is good enough for me.

**** I went paintball in last week and it was $65 for 3 hours.

Exactly.. I don't think people really take into account the overall deal we get with video games, even if the price is rising.

You buy NHL in the US for $60, and have days/weeks of in game time worth of entertainment value until the next title comes out.

For that same $60, you can probably go to the movies alone with a drink and popcorn, maybe 5 times.

5 movies or a 12 month "rental" of a video game with unlimited play time and possible re-sale value?

damn you live in some 3rd world country or something? lol. its like 2 trips to the movies here if you buy popcorn and drinks at the theatre.

even at full price its worth it. as frustrating as it is, if its your main game you still get your moneys worth of entertainment/hrs played.

• The problem is that kids are spoiled these days. Seriously, they complain about free stuff ... my free packs were garbage ... boo hoo. In another game that is not allowed to be mentioned because of ToS you have a chance of getting free loot at the end of the game and people complain about that as well either by not receiving any or that the content was garbage. It's lose lose.

Never heard a truer response
  • strategg101
    823 posts Member
    edited November 2016
    So can I get that 35% returned? :lol: I'll take it in points.