EA Forums - Banner

Division seperation

I have this in another thread but thought I should create a topic.

What do you guys think>>>>>>I'm unsure how to check what div they are in, But here is a theory>>>>Maybe these players with scrub players and no coach are in div ten, By rights I shouldn't be playing them as I am in div 3..But when we all were in div ten everything was way easier.. Maybe they still get that break as it is way harder in the higher divisions not just because of the players involved but the division itself. If you can see where I'm getting at.. I'm thinking that the game changes in each division not just because of the players......Thoughts?
All in all, We are all just bricks in the wall

Replies

• monz
    958 posts Member
    It certainly does when you play offline seasons.
  • 9Tialn6 wrote: »
    I have this in another thread but thought I should create a topic.

What do you guys think>>>>>>I'm unsure how to check what div they are in, But here is a theory>>>>Maybe these players with scrub players and no coach are in div ten, By rights I shouldn't be playing them as I am in div 3..But when we all were in div ten everything was way easier.. Maybe they still get that break as it is way harder in the higher divisions not just because of the players involved but the division itself. If you can see where I'm getting at.. I'm thinking that the game changes in each division not just because of the players......Thoughts?

You can check to see what division your opponents are in.

Go to Stats Central > Recent Games > Press X (on PS4) > Recent Games Options and select View Player's Leaderboard.

One of the columns on the leaderboard shows the division.
  • Except at least for me it says 'no data available at this time' when I check a player's leaderboard? Is it working for you guys?
  • Sgt_Kelso wrote: »
    Except at least for me it says 'no data available at this time' when I check a player's leaderboard? Is it working for you guys?

Happens once in awhile but not all that often at least for me.
  • As I mentioned in a topic scrub teams are back. People always find a dam loop hole in this game to win. I'm in div 2-4 and match up evenly when I play 4-5 star teams. The second I play a 3 star or below my team and game go out the window. My Carey price lets in goals from the blue line, and there not D to D.
  • As I mentioned in a topic scrub teams are back. People always find a dam loop hole in this game to win. I'm in div 2-4 and match up evenly when I play 4-5 star teams. The second I play a 3 star or below my team and game go out the window. My Carey price lets in goals from the blue line, and there not D to D.

I have noticed this also even my opponent sent me a message saying the same....guys slow can't pick up the puck ai goes crazy goalies let in the softest of goals asked ea this question and they said send us a video of this happening

Exactly.... I cringe when i see someone 88 or lower as there top player lately its been weber, But when i see a hull, It's game time, And when i go to the leaderboards to see what div they are in, It always shows me someone else and i can't seem to find them.
    As I mentioned in a topic scrub teams are back. People always find a dam loop hole in this game to win. I'm in div 2-4 and match up evenly when I play 4-5 star teams. The second I play a 3 star or below my team and game go out the window. My Carey price lets in goals from the blue line, and there not D to D.

Exactly.... I cringe when i see someone 88 or lower as there top player lately its been weber, But when i see a hull, It's game time, And when i go to the leaderboards to see what div they are in, It always shows me someone else and i can't seem to find them.

I think they (EA) dumped a bunch of Webers and Panarins in last week's MoMo packs. Not complaining because I got one of each, and that really helped, but yeah, I did notice Weber being more "popular" now.
    As I mentioned in a topic scrub teams are back. People always find a dam loop hole in this game to win. I'm in div 2-4 and match up evenly when I play 4-5 star teams. The second I play a 3 star or below my team and game go out the window. My Carey price lets in goals from the blue line, and there not D to D.

I think they (EA) dumped a bunch of Webers and Panarins in last week's MoMo packs. Not complaining because I got one of each, and that really helped, but yeah, I did notice Weber being more "popular" now.

Weber is more popular now as he's much more affordable this year, and he's a Hab, of which Hab fans are a large portion of the user base.

When you go to the leaderboards, scroll down to the middle of the displayed board. I think they display 100 teams at a time, for some reason the guy you trying to look at is always around the middle, not at the top.
  • nWoDust wrote: »
    9Tialn6 wrote: »

When you go to the leaderboards, scroll down to the middle of the displayed board. I think they display 100 teams at a time, for some reason the guy you trying to look at is always around the middle, not at the top.

Tnx
  • Yeah that happens for me too. I just look for the team name or user name. They are always there, use down a ways.