EA Forums - Banner

#Done With HUT In 17

Prev1
PureDanglesYT
87 posts Member
edited November 2016
I'm done with the NHL 17 HUT grind. The market is beyond broken with special packs coming out everyday, and uncountable amount 94+ players already out on the market. Every game is an all star game. After winning the D1 title this weekend I can openly say I'm done with HUT, and i sold my entire team!

Here are the main two reasons I'm done.

1. Once you get to D1. Every single game feels the same! All D1 players know how to exploit all the "glitches" in the game. Every goal that is scored is the same goal, and everyone plays the same way. Its just boring/annoying.

2. Spending $200 on this game in packs, and only getting one pull that was an 89 has turned me off to buying packs, or opening packs. Last year i spent a little over $200 on packs and had some Movember pulls and a few 90+ pulls. This year the pack luck has been beyond frustrating. I know everyone will come on here and tell me "well its a gamble...blah...blah...blah" and as a real life gambler i even hit a nice winner, or parlay every once in a while. Thats why it gets me to come back constantly. This year i literally couldnt win is a pack. After opening $200 worth, and only getting a Kris Letang. Common man! Thats absurd.
Just an NHL youtuber trying to connect with NHL gamers!

My Channel youtube.com/puredangleproductions

Replies

• trying to get banned?
  • ESPOtheDON wrote: »
    trying to get banned?

Wait why will this get me banned?

• Selling my pucks for actual cash, and trying to make a little money back for what I spent on it this year.

Selling my pucks for actual cash, and trying to make a little money back for what I spent on it this year.

Oh alright didnt know that was forbidden. Im not trying to sell anything here but ill delete that line. Thanks!

• Yep, I have a team full of base cards with the exception of two 92 Draft Champions. Every team is stacked, every player plays with no skill, every player exploits the garbage.
  • Yep, I have a team full of base cards with the exception of two 92 Draft Champions. Every team is stacked, every player plays with no skill, every player exploits the garbage.

Glad someone agrees with this.

• higher divisions is always like this... this is the same with ANY VIDEO GAME...

there will always be people who play to win, and to win only..

I personally like being in divisions 3-5... I feel like you see the best balance of skill, good teams, and NOT TOO MANY exploits
    higher divisions is always like this... this is the same with ANY VIDEO GAME...

there will always be people who play to win, and to win only..

I personally like being in divisions 3-5... I feel like you see the best balance of skill, good teams, and NOT TOO MANY exploits

very true. same stuff happens in CoD or any other game. Once you start playing the elite players, the only reason they are elite because the know how to exploit everything. Ive been playing online Vs and just body bagging kids, and it feels so good!

• RangerFanatic101
    315 posts Member
    edited November 2016
    I love the fact that they remastered COD 4. Watching the little kids trying to jump 15 feet in the air. My kill/death ratio doubled with COD 4. Love it, back to old school. kiddies crying, "why can't I walk on walls." Get the F out of here with that Halo c-r-a-p.
  • I love the fact that they remastered COD 4. Watching the little kids trying to jump 15 feet in the air. My kill/death ratio doubled with COD 4. Love it, back to old school. kiddies crying, "why can't I walk on walls." Get the F out of here with that Halo c-r-a-p.

It was awesome when it first came out, however im not interested in buying the latest CoD to get COD4 :) Its the only thing i would want from the purchase and ofc, play it on PC not console.
  • I love the fact that they remastered COD 4. Watching the little kids trying to jump 15 feet in the air. My kill/death ratio doubled with COD 4. Love it, back to old school. kiddies crying, "why can't I walk on walls." Get the F out of here with that Halo c-r-a-p.

Im honeslty going to get on the CoD remastered grind soon! That game was my childhood. Cant wait to get back into it. My buddy got it and said it is as good as its ever was!

• Your childhood! Holy fack. My childhood was super Mario bros
  • Your childhood! Holy fack. My childhood was super Mario bros

lol... Mario 3 bro.............
  • Intelavision anyone?

I'd love to play on of you guys to see how you don't exploit the glitches.
  • Intelavision anyone?

Burgertime!! We might be old but we are the generation where video games started. I still love old school Nintendo it was quite a step up from Pong, Intelavision or Coleco. Games these days are pretty insane. I took a solid 10 year break from them and started again about 5-6 years ago. I am still halfway decent but never as good as I once was at Nintendo 64

Not sure aboot the other guys opinions on it but glitch goals happen. The stars align and there you are with an open lane across the front of the net, or you throw a weak shot from the boards because all other options are closed. Or you're open in the slot, or not and are throwing clappers at the net.
    It's when someone constantly tried the same thing over and over, then you're being a 🎃🎃🎃🎃. Point being you can't avoid a shot because it's a high percentage shot, but you can play hockey and not contstantly do the same thing.

• Screw ea can someone just buy my players off me. Go ahead and ban me you can't make a half decent game anyway
  • goat1313 wrote: »
    Yep, I have a team full of base cards with the exception of two 92 Draft Champions. Every team is stacked, every player plays with no skill, every player exploits the garbage.

Not sure aboot the other guys opinions on it but glitch goals happen. The stars align and there you are with an open lane across the front of the net, or you throw a weak shot from the boards because all other options are closed. Or you're open in the slot, or not and are throwing clappers at the net.
    It's when someone constantly tried the same thing over and over, then you're being a ****. Point being you can't avoid a shot because it's a high percentage shot, but you can play hockey and not contstantly do the same thing.

You guys are playing the game wrong if you give your opponent glitch goals all the time. All I need is to see what you are trying to go for and I make sure that you never have an attempt like that again. All it takes is a little bit of defense.