EA Forums - Banner

Scam alert!!

strategg101
823 posts Member
edited November 2016
received this message on PSN

Welcome to NHL 17,

We would like to thank you for purchasing our game with a free player of your choice. To receive this player simply reply to this message with the name and edition of the player you wish to receive, Along with your PSN E-Mail and Password. This is for confirmation of your account. Once confirmed the selected player will be placed in your item inbox. Thank you for playing NHL 17.

Hope nobody falls for this.

Post edited by strategg101 on

Replies

• who did you pick?

I'm waiting for my free Mov Price :D:D:D
  • Mov Crosby :lol::lol::lol:
  • I've received those before. I just send it along to sony
  • strategg101
    823 posts Member
    edited November 2016
    Dear user,

Thank you again for your response, We can not verify your account without the correct information. It must match the information we have on file for you. Once we have verified the information the card is placed into your item inbox instantly.

David Ross, EA ID 275HG9EA.
  • strategg101
    823 posts Member
    edited November 2016
    thats after my request for mov Crosby. :lol:

Reported to psn for soliciting fishing for personal information.
  • Dear user,

Thank you again for your response, We can not verify your account without the correct information. It must match the information we have on file for you. Once we have verified the information the card is placed into your item inbox instantly.

David Ross EA ID 275HG9EA.
    @NHLDev hey Ben is this your evil twin?
  • Dear user,

David Ross EA ID 275HG9EA.
    @NHLDev hey Ben is this your evil twin?

Hope not :lol:

• speaking of scam!!
    :lol:

10 mov packs. 0 mov and 0 collectible.
    open 2 gold get potg82, and totw falck
  • LOL... please someone post on here if you fell for this
  • ESPOtheDON wrote: »
    LOL... please someone post on here if you fell for this

Then Please PLEASE PM ME. I am a Nigerian King and have some money for you.
  • h8ttrick
    1661 posts Member
    edited November 2016
    Wait you are a Nigerian prince? I run a company that allows you to make money while other people work for you but you have to find 3 friends and then they have to find 3 friends I think I might have a deal for you Mr. Prince
  • h8ttrick wrote: »
    Wait you are a Nigerian prince? I run a company that allows you to make money while other people work for you but you have to find 3 friends and then they have to find 3 friends I think I might have a deal for you Mr. Prince

Let's team up and Sell some ShamWOW!
  • I got a better idea let's start a cult I hear that is a great way to take advantage of people and take their money
  • Can it be a NHL 17 cult because I need a way to justify the money I wasted on this game!
  • I feel like that would be the only reasonable option. But if you want to join then you have to put some more money down and then drink the Kool aid
  • Also list all your information lol.

Any passwords are most appreciated!