EA Forums - Banner

EA explain these 2 things...

djevulsk
76 posts Member
edited November 2016
I´ve kept track on this game, it lets ONE team get a goal, its when its 10 - 15 min left in the 3rd period, IT NEVER changes, either me, or the other one... always, i´ve even started checking .. and its a fact, always a goal within that time period.

And then the other one, at this mark as well.. around the same time, before that goal, i notice that before the goal the team that let it in ...breaks.. defence etc just go straight to **** from AI and there is nothing you can do about it.. Unless you´ve got a lead of 3 - 4 goals, then it doesnt seem to happen as frequent. However that goal at 10 - 15 min NEVER changes...

Seriously.. who codes this game

Replies

• Uh...wow.
  • This isn't a thing. I have noticed goals come in waves but that's how it always is. Even in real life 2 mins after one goal is scored is the most dangerous time for either team.

From my playing experience this is definitely not the case
  • mattborowiec
    2305 posts Member
    edited November 2016
    I'll be paying closer to this tonight when I'm on. But I've never noticed anything. There has to be a 2nd spitter
  • This game is full of scummy programming to make you feel like you need to upgrade your team... and the game play is tedious as hell. Throw in poor stats keeping/displaying (my goalie has a GAA of 0.0 but my save percentage is 89.0) and the fact the developers seem to see their shadow every time they visit the forum and disappear for a couple of months I've played 2 games since the beginning of October. I keep coming back to the forum though... :( I'm fully aware many of you love the game and your opinion is fine...
  • It's interesting that H-E-double hockey sticks is a censored word...
  • djevulsk wrote: »
    I´ve kept track on this game, it lets ONE team get a goal, its when its 10 - 15 min left in the 3rd period, IT NEVER changes, either me, or the other one... always, i´ve even started checking .. and its a fact, always a goal within that time period.

That's funny. I just won my last two games 1-0 and 2-0. Both games neither team scored in the 3rd. You may want to check you "facts" again.

That's funny. I just won my last two games 1-0 and 2-0. Both games neither team scored in the 3rd. You may want to check you "facts" again.

Do i ever write that this is something you are experiencing? This is how the game is for me. I do not write how anyone else is experiencing the game, cause i have no information about that. So next time, read it before you fanboy-weep it in replies.
  • Try changing your strategies on the fly. Go to a straight trap and collapse. Pick 2 that are easy to remember. Just gotta weather the storm. Hockey's a game of flow. But you've gotta be able to trap it up now and again. Then when the tide turns and it will you go back to your normal strategies.
  • I played a couple timessages last night and it happened I think once in four games. so it seems it's something you're doing. Try changing the strategies like was said. Do you feel during this stretch that one of you are getting out played?
  • Hut is designed to make you want to upgrade your team, which means buying packs , which means money for EA. The randomness of the game is to make you unsatisfied so you always want to upgrade, EA is both smart and scumbag for this.
  • I played a couple timessages last night and it happened I think once in four games. so it seems it's something you're doing. Try changing the strategies like was said. Do you feel during this stretch that one of you are getting out played?

Mostly its even and good games, but then something happens and me or the other team gets to score a goal, it´s super strange.

• Hut is designed to make you want to upgrade your team, which means buying packs , which means money for EA. The randomness of the game is to make you unsatisfied so you always want to upgrade, EA is both smart and scumbag for this.

Imo, with the team im having it should be good enough against anyone, but... ofc if the other one is better than me, he/she would win.. But when its the game that does things, thats when it gets messed up.
  • The better team doesn't always win. Sometimes someone just doesn't play their best
  • The better team doesn't always win. Sometimes someone just doesn't play their best

That might be, it still doesnt explain random gameplay generated things, cause obviously, the person you´re playing against, doesnt control your defender, your player etc..
  • Ya I also notice that the flood gates open with 10-12 minutes left in the 3rd, online and offline play.
    djevulsk wrote: »

Do i ever write that this is something you are experiencing? This is how the game is for me. I do not write how anyone else is experiencing the game, cause i have no information about that. So next time, read it before you fanboy-weep it in replies.

Yeah, sure dude. I am sure that it just magically happens to you and ONLY YOU.......tool bag
  • This game is full of scummy programming to make you feel like you need to upgrade your team... and the game play is tedious as ****. Throw in poor stats keeping/displaying (my goalie has a GAA of 0.0 but my save percentage is 89.0) and the fact the developers seem to see their shadow every time they visit the forum and disappear for a couple of months I've played 2 games since the beginning of October. I keep coming back to the forum though... :( I'm fully aware many of you love the game and your opinion is fine...

But what happens when you cant upgrade anymore and you realize it was all for not. :disappointed:
  • djevulsk
    76 posts Member
    edited November 2016

Yeah, sure dude. I am sure that it just magically happens to you and ONLY YOU.......tool bag

Yeah i have a tool bag, do you? or you still live at home? we can go about this the whole day if you like.. but i got better things to do... If you were being nice in your reply, you might get a nice reply
    from me too.

and about the "magically just happens to you" i dont think its "magic", i think its logic they´ve added to the game to make it more competitive. Then i guess it could depends on your playstyle & strategi in a game.

but ... like i said, i got better things to do :)