EA Forums - Banner

EA - network patch?

Will there be an patch any time soon that will solve all these weird network issues YOU are having with YOUR game?

Cause its getting ridiculous .. 2016 and you cant even take the time to keep your community up to date on agendas, patches and what you´re working on.

Replies

• agree
    FURY-69-.png
  • tommygunz259
    20 posts Member
    edited November 2016
    They dont care, they already got our money.. pretty pathetic though I haven't been able to play online seasons in over a month......
  • There has been improvements since last year, just a bit glitchy still. Definitely ten times better than nhl16 release.
  • Lynch-CAN wrote: »
    There has been improvements since last year, just a bit glitchy still. Definitely ten times better than nhl16 release.

Glitchy? I would say there´s tons of stuff that are worse than last year... networking, ai, gameplay, auctions in hut, etc... etc...
  • Online seasons never had a problem with it last year at all this year nothing but problems
  • djevulsk wrote: »
    Lynch-CAN wrote: »
    There has been improvements since last year, just a bit glitchy still. Definitely ten times better than nhl16 release.

Glitchy? I would say there´s tons of stuff that are worse than last year... networking, ai, gameplay, auctions in hut, etc... etc...

I have really good internet, I guess I just haven't noticed a lot of these. AI isn't a network issue though. I don't play HUT but I've heard tons of issues on here about it. As far as EASHL goes, I have almost no issues, the odd Drop-in game messes up or I get tossed out of a game randomly but its not that often. So it's better than home team captain delay in 16 which was every game, yes.
  • Lynch-CAN wrote: »
    djevulsk wrote: »

I have really good internet, I guess I just haven't noticed a lot of these. AI isn't a network issue though. I don't play HUT but I've heard tons of issues on here about it. As far as EASHL goes, I have almost no issues, the odd Drop-in game messes up or I get tossed out of a game randomly but its not that often. So it's better than home team captain delay in 16 which was every game, yes.

Well i have 100/10 fiber , but NHL17 is the only game i have network issues with. EASHL for me is 8 out of 10 sluggish gameplay , and its not just me, its a lot of people having these issues. And its worse this year than last for anyone in my club, last year i got tired of the issues in december, this year i´ve gotten tired already in the beginning of november.. i bet i wont play this game next year if this isn't adressed real soon in the game.
  • Had to delete club and make it again and it worked..thanks

Well i have 100/10 fiber , but NHL17 is the only game i have network issues with. EASHL for me is 8 out of 10 sluggish gameplay , and its not just me, its a lot of people having these issues. And its worse this year than last for anyone in my club, last year i got tired of the issues in december, this year i´ve gotten tired already in the beginning of november.. i bet i wont play this game next year if this isn't adressed real soon in the game.

One thing I realized a few years ago is that almost every game besides sports games are set up differently online, ever watch a kill cam on COD and think, "****, I shot him 3 times and it didn't show me shooting once" thats because sports games are all run in the same instance, everyone is seeing the same thing at all times, in a FPS people are seeing things seperately, thats why rushers do better in COD, they see campers before campers see them.

Does that make sense?

I have noticed an increase in menu lag over the past couple of weeks. Have to either restart the game, the playstation or both and sometimes the internet. Maybe a hardware/software issue. This is PS4