EA Forums - Banner

If the game was...

EVerk81
164 posts Member
edited November 2016
If the game was $30 cheaper (cdn), would everyone complain as much?

I dunno...seems like it could be a viable option.

Think about $49.99 seems like a good price.

Maybe just hike up the price of HuT packs for the (...) that spend money on that ****.

Replies

• I wouldn't spend $5 for this garbage
  • I returned my original copy and got refund within 48 hours of release. I went back to the store 3 weeks later and got it for $40. I think it's the same copy I turned in...

$40? The games ok.
  • I think the game is terrible. Not worth a penny.
  • So whether you pay $80 or $50 for a product, the end result is you'll still pay $80 and complain rather than pay $50 and deal with a product that is sub-standard compared to other games of $80 value
  • Here's what I want. I want to pay $25 for Access to a base game. I then want to pay $10 for every game mode beyond that. $10 for EASHL, $10 for HUT.

If they could handle themselves for a year, just to see, who Really wants which game modes. Maybe at that point, when they determine that 80% of their game modes are just filler, they can actually improve what needs improving vs throwing a bunch of half finished stuff into a game.

This year isn't bad. It's better than last. Better than 15 on XB1 for sure. Still, 21 years in, lots of room to improve.
  • EVerk81 wrote: »

I dunno...seems like it could be a viable option.

Think about $49.99 seems like a good price.

Maybe just hike up the price of HuT packs for the (...) that spend money on that ****.

Money is not an issue. $80 or $30, the game would **** me off just as much. I wouldn't shrug it off and say oh well, it's only $30. A regrettable purchase is a regrettable purchase, period.
  • KoryDub wrote: »
    EVerk81 wrote: »

Only if everyone buying the game was given automatic wins every time.

As soon as people start losing, they start complaining.

70f84e85c638547edf88d1ffb1165b61cc0158196bfd6eaead202cb92c4c40ec.jpg
    You must unlearn what you have learned!
  • Silly issues with next gen, aka not so next gen is the issue. Not money. The fundamental problems just shouldn't exist and be as frequent as they are. EA refusing to communicate with the fan base just fans the flames.