EA Forums - Banner

The Crease TV is LIVE!!

VeNOM2099
3178 posts Member
edited November 2016
So I finally started my ALL GOALIES Twitch Stream last night. I'm going to be streaming nearly every day, after 8PM Eastern Time. Schedule will be different on FRI/SAT since those are my days off, but I haven't worked out what it will be on those days. Also on those days I'll also try to do a compilation of the best parts during the week and upload it to my youtube channel.

For those of you who want to saunter on over and talk goalies (and maybe even a little defense), share tips and techniques, please hit the link below. And hopefully I'll see you... In the crease!

PS: BTW, why isn't there a sub-forum for topics like these? I'm not the only one with a twitch/youtube channel that has NHL 17 content. It doesn't seem appropriate to put things like this in the EASHL or HUT only forums. It's barely appropriate to put them here too. But where else are we supposed to generate interest for these things?

Replies

• Something like that would be nice. Thanks!
  • Streaming now.
  • Streaming LG CHL games! Come watch if you can!
  • New rule in LG: if a goalie gets stuck in the bunny hop glitch, the goal is not supposed to count. The team that scores the goal has to give it back. Now the GM's are discussing about it. Moosehead's GM says it didn't look like a bunny hop glitch to him. But on stream it clearly shows my goalie bouncing up and down, but this was a new variation as my goalie wasn't in the middle of his net, he was hugging the post.

He started to jump up and down but remained stuck to the post. I'll post a clip of it here so Ben can take a look at it.
  • VeNOM2099
    3178 posts Member
    edited December 2016
    @NHLDev New Bunny Hop glitch:

https://clips.twitch.tv/thecreasetv/CalmDogUnSane

Might lose a very important LG game because of this... :(
  • VeNOM2099 wrote: »

That's the "Stanky Leg", isn't it?

• NHLDev
    1680 posts EA NHL Developer
    edited December 2016
    VeNOM2099 wrote: »

Spoke to the Commish. I don't think that goal will be allowed but not sure what the official ruling is on them.
  • The ruling they posted talks about "the bunny hop" glitch specifically. This one:

http://xboxclips.com/VeNOM2O99/cdb58b73-59b5-4c53-9cff-10c418da8887

The one that happened to me in this game is similar with the goalie kinda bouncing up and down like he wants to scoot on up the ice, but he was stuck in place. So i don't know if they'll rule it a "bunny hop".
  • How does one get in LG?
  • VeNOM2099
    3178 posts Member
    edited December 2016
    Well... It's looking like the BoGS won't overturn the final results. Even though EA have apparently said that both this glitch and the bunny hop are basically the same.

BTW, @NHLDev

I was told one of the CHL BOGS (MercyandGrace) sends you his love. When it was mentioned that an EA dev sent information about the issue so he could look into it, he said something about "not giving a sh*te about what some random f**k at EA says". After he got clarification that you were in charge of the Gameplay department, he added "then he's an a$$hatt too".

Ah Ben... Making friends everywhere you go! ;)
  • ByMercyAndGrace here.

That goal was overturned and the two teams will be re-playing the 3rd period beginning at the time that goal was scored.

On the subject of my remarks about the EA devs. I know this is not your fault, as EA as a company generally treats it's employees pretty poorly. But at the end of the day, the game is bad. And were it not for the LG experience and the enjoyment I get from the league I would not be buying the game. I want to enjoy your game, desperately, but you make it very difficult on me.