EA Forums - Banner

Panera Bread ad not crediting

Yet another thing broken in this game. If anyone hasn't noticed already, when you watch your daily commercials, one of them won't credit. It's the Panera Bread one that they had before...then took away...then added back (but broken).

If you happen to get it first, you can confirm for yourself just by clicking "claim reward" afterward. Once it loads up HUT, you get a nice "No rewards available" message. It boggles my mind how they can mess up things that were previously working. EA Spertz.

Replies

• I watched 3 commercials yesterday and only got 200 coins. So I think you may be on to something
  • the Ad's in Canada seem to be working

I'm surprised I haven't broken for a Tim Horton's sandwich and soup combo lately...
  • I haven't seen them up in about a week.
    All in all, We are all just bricks in the wall
  • I watched 3 commercials yesterday and only got 200 coins. So I think you may be on to something

Same for me this morning. 1 of 3 actually worked.
  • mietha wrote: »
    I watched 3 commercials yesterday and only got 200 coins. So I think you may be on to something

Same for me this morning. 1 of 3 actually worked.

Wow, you guys are getting even worse than me then. The last couple days, I've had Honda, Ice Breakers, and Panera Bread...and I clicked "claim reward" after each one and only the Panera one didn't credit. I wonder if it is just a problem with certain commercials then. Either way, I still don't get how EA doesn't have a grasp on this yet. It's been how many years now?
  • The Honda Ridgeline add is the only one that consistently pays. The Ice Breakers add hasn't worked at all.
  • rmnyi wrote: »
    The Honda Ridgeline add is the only one that consistently pays. The Ice Breakers add hasn't worked at all.

It did at first, but was the first to stop working. Now most of them don't. This morning, yet again, 1 of 3 paid out.
  • 2 of 3 for me yesterday. It is false advertising if they don't pay out just so we are all clear. It states earn hut reward. Yet no hut reward is given. That is illegal you just wasted time in my life I will never get back...