EA Forums - Banner

30 minutes, we still cant get a game started with 12 ppl !!

Patch better be brilliant tomorrow!
¤"&#%¤/&#%&(%&"¤&%"¤&%"¤&%"¤ game!
FURY-69-.png

Replies

• Same thing with my club. We always use relaxed and it still takes forever...
  • Patch isn't addressing any of this.

New jerseys though :)
  • RSall14 wrote: »
    Same thing with my club. We always use relaxed and it still takes forever...

Less and less players playing EASHL these days, especially during the week. Logged on this morning to put up another 25 contracts for auction and saw their were currently 27 players online for EASHL drop-ins.
  • This is why the game needs to have split lobbies for casuals and hardcore players.

Casuals don't want to play defense or goalie because it's too hard, so it takes forever to find 6v6 matches.

Hardcore players don't want to play games where there's no defense or a goalie.

Add to that games dropping during loading. It's just stupid at this point...
  • Assisted_6 wrote: »
    Lol those posted patch notes, like every other year, deal with absolutely nothing that has been brought up a hundred times since release as issues by the community. Instead it's a whole list of useless tweaks that aren't going to stop the insane decline in players since the games release 2 months ago, or entice anyone to think about coming back to it.

-Lag
    -Matchmaking preventing people from playing more then 1 game an hour
    -2 years of pucks getting poked off sticks going through the boards and stopping play
    -People getting connected to the wrong servers
    -People still being able to glitch games to avoid losses by closing the app, again 2 years running.
    -Goalies who can't stop a puck that was shot by a 1 armed monkey from 50 feet away yet will rob any shot that takes high skill and teamwork like he's Carey price playing against a peewee team.

I could go on forever but why bother? Ben is the only guy who seems to remotely listen to this community but couldn't admit or see anything wrong with the direction this game has gone when he had tons of people saying the same thing in previous thread and instead tries to convince the community to get used to it or his reasons as to why it's better now then it used to be. Clearly it's not better, or people would be playing the game more then 2 months after release.

It's pretty much like he's a chef who wrapped a piece of dog **** in bacon and charges you $90 for it, then tries to convince you that it tastes good because he's a professional chef and it's a fancy restaurant. When your restaurant is struggling to get people to eat there, maybe you just aren't a good chef, or you don't really know what people want to eat?

+1
    FURY-69-.png
  • VeNOM2099
    3178 posts Member
    edited November 2016
    Assisted_6 wrote: »
    I could go on forever but why bother? Ben is the only guy who seems to remotely listen to this community but couldn't admit or see anything wrong with the direction this game has gone when he had tons of people saying the same thing in previous thread and instead tries to convince the community to get used to it or his reasons as to why it's better now then it used to be. Clearly it's not better, or people would be playing the game more then 2 months after release.

It's pretty much like he's a chef who wrapped a piece of dog **** in bacon and charges you $90 for it, then tries to convince you that it tastes good because he's a professional chef and it's a fancy restaurant. When your restaurant is struggling to get people to eat there, maybe you just aren't a good chef, or you don't really know what people want to eat?

1st, that analogy is pretty disgusting...

2nd, I think Ben does a great job communicating with us. Does he always tell us what we want to hear? No. Absolutely not. But he talks to us. He's the only one who does. I for one know that his job can't be easy. He is probably torn between giving into all our demands and having to follow the company blueprint for this game.

As angry as I get at the game, I can't really get angry at him though. He tries his best and I have to appreciate that.

*sigh*... I guess this game is what it is and we'll have to live with it for the rest of the year. It's too bad, I had really high hopes during the BETA phase. Goalie played great then. I don't know what happened after that. Wish I did...

• VeNOM2099 wrote: »
    2nd, I think Ben does a great job communicating with us. Does he always tell us what we want to hear? No. Absolutely not. But he talks to us. He's the only one who does. I for one know that his job can't be easy. He is probably torn between giving into all our demands and having to follow the company blueprint for this game.

As angry as I get at the game, I can't really get angry at him though. He tries his best and I have to appreciate that.

I also get the feeling that Ben is trying really hard, but that company priorities and budget restrains, keeps him and the team from doing what is needed to save this messy piece of S game.

The state it is in right now......I getting so angry every night I play.
    FURY-69-.png
  • Is there a patch coming tomorrow?

Considering this thread is from a year ago, probably not.

Considering this thread is from a year ago, probably not.
    Ohhhh didn't see that hahaha. Darn!
  • Even if this thread was 4 years old it would still be current lol there is really nothing the Devs can do about this besides making a better game, that is actually fun to play.

The fact that it is the only hockey video game isnt enough for people any more, any time me and my friends play we just end up frustrated, win or lose.
  • The_B_0_G wrote: »
    The fact that it is the only hockey video game isnt enough for people any more, any time me and my friends play we just end up frustrated, win or lose.

So agree...Today , same old same old.....Frustrated !
    Skating over pucks like its not there, scoring **** unrealistical goals...both teams.
    Super combinations that gives an open net - teleportsaves!

Saw that EAs stock is plummeting, really hope that they kick some ppl.
    New management might help EA and this poor franshise in perticular.

FURY-69-.png
  • I think this game is a bust, I would be very surprised to see a EA NHL 20. A new company needs to pick up NHL hockey and start from scratch, EA has too much invested into a system that doesn't work, to change now, they will ride this boat onto the rocks and cut their losses. I don't have any faith they can turn this around.