EA Forums - Banner

Last price sold

Replies

• I hope EA removed it for good. I think it's very unethic how people flip cards to make profit. IMO only fair way to get a lot of coins should be buying packs!!! Things like this make card flipping harder, which is nice :blush::blush::blush:

TBH bud if you actually know the market this makes it much easier to flip cards most guys that are good at the market rarely need the LPS.

• He was kidding bud
  • I do not like this! Why change what isn't "BROKEN" over fixing the issues at hand for paying costumers.
    the government should step in and police these gaming company's so that they actually release a proper video game and a new game not just add some numbers to your broken tittle like NHL series.

If a store is selling rotten items they get shut down!!!

P.s Anonymous should Step in and hack these fools for Robbing the people.

If you are still in the 30 day limit of purchase of game, I suggest get your money back!
    I did and decided to buy the game back for 50$ I mean I'd reather pay 50$ over 129.999$
    for this tittle since I love hockey and its in a constant state of BETA MODE always being updated due to lack of effort put in to game by the Developers whom should be ashamed to even have that tittle Of "video game developer"

Isn't one of the developers from a place where ice don't exist........Must hate that our first world problems are as musicale as this!!

"I vote to reinstate the Last price sold In to the NHL17 Tittle"

If anything this helps the people flipping cards which I don't care about... do what you must to survive
    but the people who are going to fall victim to this are the newbies, they are going to fill the help lines and you will have bigger problems to try and dodge!

Oh well, more work for people who barley speak English like my ol' buddy Pooja from EA Help **** c king Joke of a company I hope someone take's you out ELECTRONIC ARTS!

Ha why don't you tell us how you really feel :)

This is the last year I will be "duped" by EA and their NHL series. I've been a loyal customer (too loyal?) buying the game almost every year since the start. Dropping real $$$ and serious time into HUT. For what? To be played like a puppet.

It's clear they seriously have no intention of making the best game possible which I think is basically what we all want and deserve.

One step forward and five back.

lmao yea If I get kicked or banned I did it by address the matter in my own words and the refund deal is real I tried to get ea to refund me (run-around masters), don't go to ea!!!!!!! I might have to sail with you next year my friend, because im in the same boat!!! the beta had some good, this connection issue was being fixed but players with actual bad connection were getting kicked, and complaining about coin an contract loss which is a big deal in this tittle!
    p.s I bought the game digitally.

• p.s I bought the game digitally.

I bought the game used, not a cent went to EA. Made me feel better :smiley:

• I dont get all the drama with lps..ive been reading for years people complaining about how great nhl 14' was, with no lps...etc,etc,
    Lps wasnt accurate many times anyways so u had to check it to be really safe.Imo it makes market funnier and gives better chances to flip cards or find some steals
    As to me , im ok with the changes ea has made, especially titles rewards
  • the LPS will be an issue when there are only 1 or 2 of one card on the market... you can grab a card for 150K thinking its a good deal meanwhile that card averages 110K... not really fair to people buying the cards...

I wont buy a card unless there are at least 3 available at the time
  • @espo What players did you end up grabbing?
    All in all, We are all just bricks in the wall
  • Current Team
    94.Sullivan - 94.Lafontaine - 94.Bucyk
    87.Kessel - 90.Seguin - 93.Modano
    88.Carter - 89.Pavelski - 89.Duchene
    89.Perry - 87.Kesler - 88.Zetterberg

89.Subban - 94.Wilson
    89.Shattenkirk - 89.Keith
    88.Weber - 88.Suter

94.Kolzig

Absolutely love my team right now, running WW, OJ, TT, 1T, and CG
  • MFin04
    94 posts Member
    edited November 2016
    THE LSP needs to be added back immediately. What a bunch of crap. Garbage. Complete Garbage. A total money grab, and screw job from the people who don't want to spend real money on the game, and grind to get a good team.

It's spitting on all those people who play the game the right way, and don't have credit card teams. BRING IT BACK! Otherwise it'll just end up shutting down the market, and smart people will just stop playing and stop buying crap. Freakin' ridiculous.
  • I thought with 30-something posts this MUST be an old thread

Boy was I wrong

LPS removal = idiotic
  • I don't mind them removing it. It means we won't have cards depreciating as quickly this year.

In years past, people would slowly undercut the LPS for a quick sale which continually drove down the price.
  • One youtuber; iKayjayjajajyy made a pretty good video about this. This will end up being a good thing, rather than bad.
  • Shlog61 wrote: »
    I don't mind them removing it. It means we won't have cards depreciating as quickly this year.

In years past, people would slowly undercut the LPS for a quick sale which continually drove down the price.

Everyone lists their own price anyway, they will just look to see what the cheapest one is and put theirs cheaper. Its just a pain in the **** to navigate the menus to do that, takes a good minute for each one. EA wants to give people even more frustration so they purchase more packs. That would explain the influx in hut error codes I have been getting.
  • Its literally gonna take 10 minutes to list a pack of 10 cards. To individually check prices. I think they just want people to quick sell stuff and continue to buy more and not list stuff.
  • It would be slightly more reasonable if there were at least a way to sort the auction house results by price. How does any application displaying data - in the whole world - not have a sort feature? Stupid!
  • I think that if any of you are giving any credit to EA as to making this a tactical move you are giving them

too much credit.

It was most likely yet another mistake made by their crack team of NHL employee's.

I don't think EA has the skill to remove something properly if that was their intention.

If they were this competent this game would not be so broken.
  • leeriehle wrote: »
    I think that if any of you are giving any credit to EA as to making this a tactical move you are giving them

too much credit.

It was most likely yet another mistake made by their crack team of NHL employee's.

I don't think EA has the skill to remove something properly if that was their intention.

If they were this competent this game would not be so broken.

I disagree. Many of the changes are so bad they could only be intentional. EA trolling at level 12,000

• Wow. You folks are all sorts of upset.
  • By the way I think the error was when lps was on the make an offer page. They said they wanted to get rid of it because it was often off by a large amount. So I think they just corrected that mistake. It'll take some time getting used to.
    Let's be thankful we have a great mode and a great forum to discuss a great game.
    Happy Thanksgiving!
  • ESPOtheDON wrote: »
    the LPS will be an issue when there are only 1 or 2 of one card on the market... you can grab a card for 150K thinking its a good deal meanwhile that card averages 110K... not really fair to people buying the cards...

I wont buy a card unless there are at least 3 available at the time

That is ridiculous. A card is worth whatever someone is willing to pay for it. Getting rid of LPS will be better for the market in the long run and should have been done at release.