EA Forums - Banner

Last price sold

13Next

Replies

• Ty_Hors
    60 posts EA Staff (retired)
    Hey everyone,

LPS was removed from the 'Make An Offer' screen as it was left in there on accident when it was originally removed. The reason why LPS was originally removed was because it was not working as intended in NHL 17.

Hopefully this clears everything up!
  • Hey Ty, how come the "patch" notes aren't complete and don't list all changes made?
  • Ty_Hors
    60 posts EA Staff (retired)
    Hey Ty, how come the "patch" notes aren't complete and don't list all changes made?

The only thing that wasn't in there was LPS being removed from Make an Offer. It was supposed to have been removed in a previous patch but was accidentally missed, which is why it wasn't in the patch notes. I've gone back and added it in just now :)
  • h8ttrick
    1661 posts Member
    edited November 2016
    What else are you hiding from us??????

There needs to be transparency this is ridiculous I'm so disappointed in the way you have conducted business EA. Customer is always right. Show us some respect we are more than just credit card numbers.
  • ESPOtheDON wrote: »
    Current Team
    94.Sullivan - 94.Lafontaine - 94.Bucyk
    87.Kessel - 90.Seguin - 93.Modano
    88.Carter - 89.Pavelski - 89.Duchene
    89.Perry - 87.Kesler - 88.Zetterberg

89.Subban - 94.Wilson
    89.Shattenkirk - 89.Keith
    88.Weber - 88.Suter

94.Kolzig

Absolutely love my team right now, running WW, OJ, TT, 1T, and CG

Nice, I'm liking my Lafontaine and Modano also, Are you finding that the better you make your team, the worse they play. I ended up ditching my 4th line and backup tender and putting in real low end players that have the synergies I need. And guess what happened?
    Passing is better, shots are straighter, Skating is faster. But we will see how long that lasts, It seems if my team is stagnant problems start happening, If I put in a new player every game or so, Things run smooth. I think tonight if everything goes well, I might try to pick up Sullivan, But I am running low on pucks.
    All in all, We are all just bricks in the wall
  • Ty_Hors wrote: »
    Hey Ty, how come the "patch" notes aren't complete and don't list all changes made?
    The only thing that wasn't in there was LPS being removed from Make an Offer. It was supposed to have been removed in a previous patch but was accidentally missed, which is why it wasn't in the patch notes. I've gone back and added it in just now :)
    Goalie stats in HUT are now displaying correctly, for example, which is a change that wasn't included in the patch notes. Are stats being tabulated correctly now too? That was also broken. My experience is that you guys don't include stuff like that in the notes because you'd be admitting it was broken in the first place.

• The LPS ALWAYS worked perfectly for 99% of cards.
  • I like it, sure it makes the cheeseballs work harder to cheese the market, but it is a good idea.

The market is fairly soft and people that don't buy teams,.. lol can actually have some good players.
  • It makes it almost impossible to list a pack of cards I'd bet...

Also makes it real hard to find the going rate of cards...
  • goat1313
    376 posts Member
    edited November 2016
    Might be just all the packs being ripped open fer movember. But in the last little bit since lps was released I've seen some overpriced cards but also a few more reasonably priced cards. Hard to say what the effect on the market is now, but it does keep people online longer, which makes ea happy.
  • Looks like Ty saw his shadow and will be gone for a few months, just like every other EA rep that shows his face in this forum.
  • leeriehle
    271 posts Member
    edited November 2016
    The main thing that screwed up LPS was people who list their cards too low either by setting them to 50 sp , I still do not understand this method at all.

And the other people who either do not pay attention or drink too much and list their cards for wrong price.

Nothing was broken with LPS and for EA to fix these stupid issues when there are so many other issues is the real problem.

There needs to be a vote on things to see what the actual majority of gamer's want and do not want , not what some EA employee with no idea what hockey is or how to play it ,randomly decides they should fix.