EA Forums - Banner

New update and zone edits.

While I'm glad we got the new pads I don't get why we didn't get the Vaughn Ventus pads in the update (The ones Matt Murray,Robin Lehner and Jimmy Howard wear) And also why are the zones in which you can edit always rubbish? You can't do some goalies set ups properly.Also would like a feature where you can have different colour pads for different jerseys (like Corey Crawford has)

I know this seems pointless to some,but I like my games as updated and as real as possible :P

Replies

• Would like a feature where you can have different colour pads for different jerseys (like Corey Crawford has)

I know this seems pointless to some,but I like my games as updated and as real as possible :P

I 2nd this!!!!!
  • Thanks to the developers of the patch, but again there is a big problem. CCM blocker never corrected, Brian's equipment properly edited. We were pleased with complete customization Bauer Vapor and Vaughn V7
  • Hockeytown1926
    76 posts Member
    edited November 2016
    il82 wrote: »
    Thanks to the developers of the patch, but again there is a big problem. CCM blocker never corrected, Brian's equipment properly edited. We were pleased with complete customization Bauer Vapor and Vaughn V7

Yes the Bauers and V7's were perfect! But the Brians zones were poor :( Yeah I don't think they'll fix the CCM blocker issue.Also there is a glitch with blockers on the left hand not being able to be edited properly.And the Goalie stick with goalies that hold the stick in their left hand is backwards.........that's been a problem for the last 3 years.
    Post edited by Hockeytown1926 on
  • Played a few games and has anyone else had an issue of losing the puck just before the blue line? It's like it sticks to a patch of glue LOL... also they still have yet to add the nets coming off the moorings