EA Forums - Banner

Auto back skate

Where is the option to turn this off in NHL 17?

I was at my neighbors last night and he bought NHL 17 on black friday sale and I played it a little and couldn't find the option to turn off auto back skate. It really kills the control of players when it's on.

PS* goalies are soooooooooooooo bad in this game.

Replies

• It's somewhere in settings, controller settings.
  • B_Bunny
    893 posts Moderator
    edited November 2016
    Stuff is on sale for black friday days before black friday? I need to get out more.
    PSN: B-Bunny
  • It's right in the controller settings. Easy to find.

You must set it at the main menu, not pre-game menu or in game as it will revert to default after the game is over.
  • B-Bunny wrote: »
    Stuff is on sale for black friday days before black friday? I need to get out more.

Yeah bro. And most stores have a 14 day price match guarantee so if you see it in a flyer on sale next week they will likely give you that price now.
  • BSDShoes
    116 posts Member
    edited November 2016
    Thanks, will take a look tonight or this weekend.
    B-Bunny wrote: »

Yes on Xbox market and PSN store as well as a handful of online stores like Amazon, etc. Beats going to the mall or Best Buy ON Friday where there'll be a massive crowd. But I'm going to the mall on Friday anyways for some Christmas shopping and to spend gift cards I got for my birthday. Sucks they took down the overpass at Metrotown-Skytrain, what a PITA. :(