EA Forums - Banner

NHL 20 Content Update October 25th

Check out our CHEL notes with our October Patch update here.

Playoff reward pull Ovi

I don't know how to post pics but here is my tweet to EA with a pic..... my team is set now as with that carbon I'm also able to grab Amonte now too

Replies

• congrats, I am not that good when playing others online so not sure I could win a division. I wish they had some kind of reward for offline players as well.
  • strategg101
    823 posts Member
    edited November 2016
    got 2 cc's and kesler. Opened a gold jumbo right after and got Mov Marchand. :astonished:
    Post edited by strategg101 on
  • Well aren't you lucky...I'm stuck in div 2 win one lose one. Seem to be quite far away from getting anything lol.
  • Congrats, I got 2 cc's and a Toews
  • wirgin1to
    7 posts Member
    edited November 2016
    I had Mov Tara and gold collectible for winning div 3 today ... :D

CyXDzKNWEAAOTOQ.jpg:large
  • That's an awesome reward!!!

I wish I could get my hands on a MOV Paranin though I love his base card but I'm poor so will never be able to afford his MOV card
  • wirgin1to wrote: »

Holy God. Wow. Congrats!
  • Good pulls, Congrates, I keep losing div champ by a half game 6-1 twice and tanking the last three and yesterday had to win one game with 12 points and tanked the last game.
    All in all, We are all just bricks in the wall
  • Get 'em now... they will water down these rewards at any time without warning.
  • everyone seems to be pulling a lot of great stuff in these div reward packs. i kept matching up against this one player in top 100 and he has an unbelievable record, 3x as many wins as losses and here he was quiting games to go down divisions to win easier ones because of all these totw and mov he was getting in the packs.
  • wirgin1to wrote: »

That IS impressive. Nice job!!!

I won D3 the other day going 6-1-1

Best thing i got was a gold contract!!!! Haha