EA Forums - Banner

NHL 20 - Gameplay trailer

Check out all we've shared about the new features and discuss it right here.

Gold/carbon prices

I'm not a guy who follows along closely with all the info in HUT but is there a reason why the gold & carbon collecteables have like doubled in price today? Was looking in the last like hour of the auction house and there was only 3 golds priced at normal value the rest were going anywhere from 9500 to 12k and carbons are in the 115k range

Replies

• its because of the movember collectibles dropping to around 15k... so the gold/carbon collectibles rose in price since they are needed to do the movember sets
  • Ah ok thanks for that... I was also wondering why my jersey & arena bid prices were not working today. I usually have a 80% but rate with my price and turn a profit when I sell the carbon between 5-7k
  • leeriehle
    271 posts Member
    edited November 2016
    Because people with lots of coins just take advantage of the game and corner a market and make

tons of profit so they can sell coins IRL to make a living off the game.

• I can agree with that statement to some degree. The rich just keep getting richer in this game and the guy who only has time to play 3-5 games a day get left in the dust. High end talent means a lot in this game and without it after Xmas you get left in the dust.

I've noticed a huge difference in my game since I pulled a Ovi and got Amonte and Graves in my team. It's not that I got better at the game it said just I have high end talent to compete more
  • Its not rocket science buy stuff cheap and sell it when its needed. Right now Mov Collectables are selling for 5/6K after this pack ends they will be going up. Load up on them cheap...
  • Its not rocket science buy stuff cheap and sell it when its needed. Right now Mov Collectables are selling for 5/6K after this pack ends they will be going up. Load up on them cheap...
    All ready did, 31 mov in collection
    Og'sån'er'det!
  • I hope that works out for you. I have a feeling most people who wanted them bought them up already. Also expect more packs this week
  • Garbage like this combined with EA not providing odds...makes HUT just that more sketchy. But do anyone of us stop playing it? Nope.
  • Why would MOV collectables go back up? They will be useless after December 3rd just like the Halloween collectables
  • RedOneDK wrote: »
    Its not rocket science buy stuff cheap and sell it when its needed. Right now Mov Collectables are selling for 5/6K after this pack ends they will be going up. Load up on them cheap...
    All ready did, 31 mov in collection

Well done I hope you got paid like I did...

• scottiesk wrote: »
    Why would MOV collectables go back up? They will be useless after December 3rd just like the Halloween collectables

They will only go up if goldcoll go down, as long as carbons stay this high movcoll are crap, everybody has dozens of em. But i expect ea to release megapcks before end of movs do that should lower a bit the prices of goldcoll