EA Forums - Banner

Franchise Mode and EASHL

I wish they'd fix something that makes the older players in the game with long contracts worth keeping or trading for after 2-3 years.

Parise, Luongo and Suter for example and now Burns will be trash in 2-3 years but have a huge contract. Same with Weber. I guess I want players to decline slower based on their performance.

So if Weber, who lets say is 34 in 3 years has a 50 point year still as an 87ovr or something... he shouldn't drop to a 85 and down and down. It should be a little slow or something. Anyone over the age of 34-35 is just crap and not worth it. So you hope that the older players with large hits retire.

Lots of 35+ players are still good and should have good trade value.

Also is their a way to add club captains, record book back in there? why were they taken away?

I'd love to get ECHL logos availible for EASHL and also... why can't I used the Thrasher logo in Franchise mode or anywhere else?

Replies

• I wish they'd fix something that makes the older players in the game with long contracts worth keeping or trading for after 2-3 years.

Parise, Luongo and Suter for example and now Burns will be trash in 2-3 years but have a huge contract. Same with Weber. I guess I want players to decline slower based on their performance.

So if Weber, who lets say is 34 in 3 years has a 50 point year still as an 87ovr or something... he shouldn't drop to a 85 and down and down. It should be a little slow or something. Anyone over the age of 34-35 is just **** and not worth it. So you hope that the older players with large hits retire.

Also is their a way to add club captains, record book back in there? why were they taken away?

I'd love to get ECHL logos availible for EASHL and also... why can't I used the Thrasher logo in Franchise mode or anywhere else?

You may want to reach out to the "The Atlanta Spirit Group".

They've got spirit, yes they do.
    They've got spirit, how bout you?
  • I wish they'd fix something that makes the older players in the game with long contracts worth keeping or trading for after 2-3 years.

So if Weber, who lets say is 34 in 3 years has a 50 point year still as an 87ovr or something... he shouldn't drop to a 85 and down and down. It should be a little slow or something. Anyone over the age of 34-35 is just **** and not worth it. So you hope that the older players with large hits retire.

You may want to reach out to the "The Atlanta Spirit Group".

They've got spirit, yes they do.
    They've got spirit, how bout you?

They've got 6 fans?

Carolina has 8!

Arizona still has the least though.
  • Nice.. some very well done cry child reponses.

Nice.
  • I think it depends on the player, I think Crosby kept most of his trade value throughout his career on my current franchise, but I just got 35 year old Vladimir Tarasenko pretty much for nothing despite being a 91 overall still.

EA really needs to look into their trade value