EA Forums - Banner

Making Pucks and Enjoying the game, oh my!!

My top players are the 92 card set from Draft Champions. I can't compete in Division 1. Every team is stacked, my skaters can't get a step on over rated players. So what is one to do? Here is my game plan:
1) Stop playing HUT online
2) Play HUT season mode against the AI - You get the same coin rewards as if you were playing online without all the garbage of exploits and stacked teams.
3) Play Draft Champions using the locked position (coach). Gain enough DC rewards to get the "up to 10,000 coin" reward, this requires 15 DC cards. I've had some success with this, although I've now cashed in on this 3 times for (3,500, 3,000, 3,000).

I'm trying to grind out some stacked players by completing sets. My goal is to finish the Boston, and Toronto since they don't require you have gold/carbon collectibles.

Stay tuned

Replies

• Toronto requires alot of them. There is another page. You may want to double check that.
  • If you aren't worried about your hydro bill you could always create a second account, let the cpu play and click X during the intermissions then trade the coins over to the primary account. Free coin since you never have to burn contracts.
  • If you aren't worried about your hydro bill you could always create a second account, let the cpu play and click X during the intermissions then trade the coins over to the primary account. Free coin since you never have to burn contracts.

thanks.