EA Forums - Banner

Anyone else like the previous tuner?

V.101 is better than the new one imo. Idk what it is but the new tuner makes the game feel sluggish and I feel like my players turn into turtles. The previous tuner just feels a lot better for some reason

Replies

• Nope things are better.

Stop trying to stir the pot. You probably can't play like a moron as easily now.

Tough
  • Nope things are better.

Stop trying to stir the pot. You probably can't play like a moron as easily now.

Tough

Who pissed in your cornflakes? :/
  • COGSx86
    781 posts Member
    edited November 2016
    The tuner has definitely removed the humans ability to rely on the AI. Which I think is 100% better.

Mind you, we never got the tuner notes, on the gameplay tuner that also came with the patch.
    You must unlearn what you have learned!
  • l3354w72jxfu
    36 posts Member
    edited November 2016
    COGSx86 wrote: »
    The tuner has definitely removed the humans ability to rely on the AI. Which I think is 100% better.

Mind you, we never got the tuner notes, on the gameplay tuner that also came with the patch.

I play offline not sure if that makes a difference or not
  • COGSx86 wrote: »

The new one is okay I just noticed everyone moves a half a step slower. Trying to accelerate with my puck handler feels like one of those football players running down a field with a tire strapped to their back

EA didnt touch the skating off players, however they "increased the weight on player ratings."

I would assume this means, making better players have a larger margin or skill. But very slight IMO!
    You must unlearn what you have learned!
  • COGSx86 wrote: »
    COGSx86 wrote: »

The new one is okay I just noticed everyone moves a half a step slower. Trying to accelerate with my puck handler feels like one of those football players running down a field with a tire strapped to their back

EA didnt touch the skating off players, however they "increased the weight on player ratings."

I would assume this means, making better players have a larger margin or skill. But very slight IMO!

Quite a few guys on my franchise team are pretty slow, below 85 speed for several. It used to not be as bad with v1.01, but you say they increased the weight on player ratings. Maybe thats why im noticing everyone move slower