EA Forums - Banner

Keep 'em separated

So ! First time ever on HUT out of despair of getting a pure experience of 1v1 versus this year. I must say, this is fun. Lots of. BUT, seriously, could we get some modes where the "I got all the legends" play one another or a "salary cap" mode for adults ? Loll got nothing against beating a stack club, its fun, but for realism and competitive purpose, it would be great. To see who's really the best GM & player. I know you want us to pay to win, but I already pay 90$ a year since forever, so I'll micro-grind the **** out of this mode (more fun anyway) lol could we get some respect and go against players who also play the market ? Thank you ! :-)

Replies

• There have been a lot of these threads lately. I don't understand why people who want to play under a cap just don't play VS.
  • What's wrong with Online Versus? That's where anyone who is serious about 1v1 competition plays. The users in that mode are the most skilled and best players overall. If you can get a high ranking in Online Versus, you can own HUT.

Good to know since I rocked Vs before stopping. Game is not ready for serious gaming. Ill continue having fun in Hut. Concerning my initial request : there is no form of any GM factor of any kind in Vs, sure you understand my point.
  • EddieZny wrote: »
    There have been a lot of these threads lately. I don't understand why people who want to play under a cap just don't play VS.

Thanks for nothing.
  • PadrinoIV wrote: »
    EddieZny wrote: »
    There have been a lot of these threads lately. I don't understand why people who want to play under a cap just don't play VS.

Thanks for nothing.

Eddie is completely right. It is called 'Hockey Ultimate Team' not 'Hockey the best team you can make for a certain salary'. It is also not called 'Hockey, let us see who is the best exploiter'. The most fun in this mode is building, buying, grinding out the best team you can. The worst part is dealing with the exploiters and people lagging out connections or whatever else they can just to get a win. If you are good enough to 'rock' online versus, a team with a few legend players should bother you. If it does you should spend more time making your team better than complaining that other teams are too good on the forums.

Thanks for nothing.

I'm sure you can understand that asking for a cap to legislate "realism and competitive purpose" in an ultimate team environment is kind of counterintuitive.

Perhaps you should be lobbying for a GM mode instead?
  • Stfx96 wrote: »
    PadrinoIV wrote: »

Thanks for nothing.

Eddie is completely right. It is called 'Hockey Ultimate Team' not 'Hockey the best team you can make for a certain salary'. It is also not called 'Hockey, let us see who is the best exploiter'. The most fun in this mode is building, buying, grinding out the best team you can. The worst part is dealing with the exploiters and people lagging out connections or whatever else they can just to get a win. If you are good enough to 'rock' online versus, a team with a few legend players should bother you. If it does you should spend more time making your team better than complaining that other teams are too good on the forums.

I think i should talk about a non-money mode, and not salary cap. Id like to play against people who does not put in the credit card, but no salary cap.

Thanks for nothing.

I'm sure you can understand that asking for a cap to legislate "realism and competitive purpose" in an ultimate team environment is kind of counterintuitive.

Perhaps you should be lobbying for a GM mode instead?

Yes, i get it. You're Right about that part. And a GM mode would also be Nice indeed.
  • Note : I Never "complained" I said it was lots of fun !
    Stfx96 wrote: »

Thanks for nothing.

I think i should talk about a non-money mode, and not salary cap. Id like to play against people who does not put in the credit card, but no salary cap.

Conceptually that's interesting but I think the player population would be nonexistent. I believe almost everyone spends some amount of money. People say they don't spent but do. But that's just my opinion.
    Stfx96 wrote: »

Thanks for nothing.

Conceptually that's interesting but I think the player population would be nonexistent. I believe almost everyone spends some amount of money. People say they don't spent but do. But that's just my opinion.

Well you may just be Right. Loll thanks for taking the time. We'll see in the future, ill look up those threads you guys were talking about