EA Forums - Banner

Laine 89 - FF coming today?

Anyone noticed?

Replies

• Since when does a milestone card get an update? I had it when it was a 79 and sold to try and get a Movember so that I could get an upgradeable card.
    Has this happened before?
    Either way I screwed myself for selling it when it was 79. If I knew it had a chance I would have held on to that one.
  • They get updates if the players base card gets an upgrade. So now that his base is 87, his ms cards are now higher. Happened last year. It's why his 76 ms card was selling for alot. Same with mattews. When his gold card comes out and is higher than an 84, all his other cards will go up as well
  • I think the point is that EA doesn't bother to tell anyone that they are going to do this and so it only benefits the people that either had a head's up about it or just by blind luck had kept the card in their collection.
    You probably would have also seen a number of EA's partners buy up the Laines on the auction house earlier today.
    They still haven't added in players that didn't have a card last year.. I wonder if that will even happen at all.
  • And why the hell isn't there a Matthews gold card? I don't care either way but it's mind-boggling. Also of note is that there will be limited demand for these new cards because they aren't needed in any collections.
  • You need Matt Tkachuk for the Flames, not sure about the others though...
  • He's not needed. You were looking at the collection, not the set.
  • I went through it like 5 times to confirm since they didn't bother to sort the cards in any manner in the sets.
  • Lol you are correct haha, silly me
  • And why the **** isn't there a Matthews gold card? I don't care either way but it's mind-boggling. Also of note is that there will be limited demand for these new cards because they aren't needed in any collections.

Theres more coming. Relax
  • I don't agree with Tkachuk's skating though, he's never really shown that much pep on the ice speed-wise.
  • And why the **** isn't there a Matthews gold card? I don't care either way but it's mind-boggling. Also of note is that there will be limited demand for these new cards because they aren't needed in any collections.

Theres more coming. Relax

Idiotic that you have to learn about it on Twitter instead of in the game..
  • Social media is here to stay
  • Social media can be used as a supplementary tool to promote the game but I stand by my belief that information about the game should be released within the game since they do have the ability to do that. Another place they could announce information would be on their *gasp* official forum.