EA Forums - Banner

NHL 20 CHEL NOTES - HUT Deep dive

Andrew Marks HUT Producer and Nicholas Shewchuk Live Content Producer discuss HUT in NHL 20.
Check it out here.

Best Way to Reset Stats

pretty simple post here.. if I remember correctly from last year's HUT, if you unsuccessfully try to sell a card and he goes to your inbox and you send back to your collection... the stats will reset back to 0

is this the only way to do this? I would rather not put everyone on the market just to reset stats but I will if that's the only way...

please let me know if you know of another way. Thanks

Replies

• Quicksell and re-buy the card :)
  • oh C.Fan..... >:)
  • I'm not sure it is worth your time my my team stats seem to reset at random and I have zero faith in their accuracy.
  • Stfx96
    346 posts Member
    edited December 2016
    EddieZny wrote: »
    I'm not sure it is worth your time my my team stats seem to reset at random and I have zero faith in their accuracy.
    The accuracy thing is certainly a question. I have seen some game stats not recorded several times (I recall a 4g game with Booth that didn't save). The random re-setting I have seen is not permanent. The other day I searched the value of MOV Bergeron from my collections screen. Afterwards I looked at my teams stats and he was at 0 gp (should have been 65 games). I signed out and back in again and his stats were back to normal. Have seen it happen with a couple other cards since. All went back to normal.
  • Yeah the stats situation is bad. I'm not sure why something that simple hasn't been fixed. Here comes the ea only cares about money and I hate the game and my life comments.
  • I stupidly pulled up the Russian wcoh team and my Bure was reset. He was my leading scorer by a wide margin. Now it's my ms Clark and his 27 goals in 150 games. Ha
  • well... I put everyone up on AH for 1 hour and put them back in my line up... I played 3 games last night and all stats recorded