EA Forums - Banner

Best Way to Reset Stats

pretty simple post here.. if I remember correctly from last year's HUT, if you unsuccessfully try to sell a card and he goes to your inbox and you send back to your collection... the stats will reset back to 0

is this the only way to do this? I would rather not put everyone on the market just to reset stats but I will if that's the only way...

please let me know if you know of another way. Thanks

Replies

• Quicksell and re-buy the card :)
  • oh C.Fan..... >:)
  • I'm not sure it is worth your time my my team stats seem to reset at random and I have zero faith in their accuracy.
  • Stfx96
    346 posts Member
    edited December 2016
    EddieZny wrote: »
    I'm not sure it is worth your time my my team stats seem to reset at random and I have zero faith in their accuracy.
    The accuracy thing is certainly a question. I have seen some game stats not recorded several times (I recall a 4g game with Booth that didn't save). The random re-setting I have seen is not permanent. The other day I searched the value of MOV Bergeron from my collections screen. Afterwards I looked at my teams stats and he was at 0 gp (should have been 65 games). I signed out and back in again and his stats were back to normal. Have seen it happen with a couple other cards since. All went back to normal.
  • Yeah the stats situation is bad. I'm not sure why something that simple hasn't been fixed. Here comes the ea only cares about money and I hate the game and my life comments.
  • I stupidly pulled up the Russian wcoh team and my Bure was reset. He was my leading scorer by a wide margin. Now it's my ms Clark and his 27 goals in 150 games. Ha
  • well... I put everyone up on AH for 1 hour and put them back in my line up... I played 3 games last night and all stats recorded