EA Forums - Banner

A new hockey game coming to PC. EA needs to re-enter this market.

http://www.oldtimehockeyarcade.com/index.html

This is a pure arcade style game, but you can be sure it gets modded. The PC is a market the NHL series is completely missing out on.

I've stopped playing on consoles and strictly game on PC now. NHL was my most played game on console but the game alone doesn't warrant a console purchase.

Time to wake up EA.

Replies

• Lol... Let's take it back to the 90s...
  • Looks fun for all of 10min. No Thanks! remember when EA added 94 mode to NHL14, I played it all of 10min....reminded me why I have matured past my youth (80s and early 90s). When I do feel nostalgic, I go to my basement, open up the rubbermaid bin full of my youth, dust off my Sega Genesis / NHL92 and play
  • SteelCitySnipr66
    42 posts Member
    edited December 2016
    Nah im good. I left 94 back in... well... 94

I dont long for the 94 days after playing 98/04/09 sorry. It was good for what it was. I long for 09
  • OMG, is that for real!?!? Looks like a video game take on the "Slap Shot" movie.
  • DanneyG
    85 posts Member
    edited December 2016
    already looks better then anything EA has offered. lol

and its for xbox one!

has a slapshot style story mode ...
  • Don't judge a book by it's cover. I will definitely be giving this a chance. Thanks for sharing.
  • I know tons of us have issues with the EA series but to advertise a potential competitors game on an EA forum?

Wasn't this discussion also closed/locked already?

Its not competition... its basically a sega game for ps4, xbox 1 and pc. Not saying it won't be fun, just saying It'll be a long time before any new hockey game is competition for EA's hockey.