EA Forums - Banner

Can You Beat Me?

Looking for some challengers for my youtube series.

Seriously I wont lose!
Just an NHL youtuber trying to connect with NHL gamers!

My Channel youtube.com/puredangleproductions

Replies

• until you have beaten XxXxx_DangleSuperCellyBarDownWhenYouComeToMyTown_xxXxX you are a nobody.
  • If you're X1 add Throat Deposit. Same for your KoryDub. I'm willing to try smacking around some forum members lol
  • guy doesnt realize, hes playing scrubs as his level is only in the 30's
    You must unlearn what you have learned!
  • COGSx86 wrote: »
    guy doesnt realize, hes playing scrubs as his level is only in the 30's

until you have beaten XxXxx_DangleSuperCellyBarDownWhenYouComeToMyTown_xxXxX you are a nobody.
  • Series is called I wont lose - already has 9 losses ;)
  • Series is called I wont lose - already has 9 losses ;)

don't underestimate the power of positive thinking.

until you have beaten XxXxx_DangleSuperCellyBarDownWhenYouComeToMyTown_xxXxX you are a nobody.

Yes this XxXxx_DangleSuperCellyBarDownWhenYouComeToMyTown_xxXxX you speak of, where can I find this magical player, I might learn something from him, maybe how todangle up the ice, or curl away anytime someone comes to hit me or better yet, not play defense
    You must unlearn what you have learned!
    COGSx86 wrote: »

Yes this XxXxx_DangleSuperCellyBarDownWhenYouComeToMyTown_xxXxX you speak of, where can I find this magical player, I might learn something from him, maybe how todangle up the ice, or curl away anytime someone comes to hit me or better yet, not play defense

He usually can be found in mom's basement, wearing a flat brimmed hat and skinny jeans. He usually is blasting terrible new-age mumble rap thru his headset, yet his banter is typically racist in nature. This creature can be located on the Isle of Ritilan, but if you lose - beware: for he will spam messages about how "you suck" before demanding the crust be cut off of his PBJ sammy by the royal mother-like servant. If you happen to beat this creature, understand that you got lucky and this was no doing of your own - but EAs bidding.
  • Competitive gaming is cancer. Neckbeards ruining every single game I try to enjoy.
  • If you're X1 add Throat Deposit. Same for your KoryDub. I'm willing to try smacking around some forum members lol

LOL

He usually can be found in mom's basement, wearing a flat brimmed hat and skinny jeans. He usually is blasting terrible new-age mumble rap thru his headset, yet his banter is typically racist in nature. This creature can be located on the Isle of Ritilan, but if you lose - beware: for he will spam messages about how "you suck" before demanding the crust be cut off of his PBJ sammy by the royal mother-like servant. If you happen to beat this creature, understand that you got lucky and this was no doing of your own - but EAs bidding.

And would his main source of nutrition be the infamous hot pockets?

This is gold lol.

This is gold lol.

UbHXbEJ.jpg