EA Forums - Banner

What are you guys doing over there?

Just had a guy try to fight me (I'm rd) and he got no penalty for it. To make it even worse he gave his teammate a breakaway because he took me out of position. Why is this not a penalty 100% of the time? Why is it a coin flip? He didn't score on the breakaway but if he did my club would have been furious. It would have been a legit "EA" goal just like all those bounces to the attacking team. Get your **** together and fix this. @NHLDev

Replies

• BoboFloggins
    2170 posts Member
    edited December 2016
    played a team last night.... the designated goon was trying to fight up and down the ice.... 3 times, same shift, in a row - no call.

same deal....

so yeah i mean if we are aiming for "simulation" online can we please fix this and remember that goalie interference is also a thing. just put it back in the game.
  • The goalie interference penalty never being called is the biggest joke in this mockery of a game.
  • Maybe they're just trying to use the tie-up..
  • EVerk81 wrote: »
    Maybe they're just trying to use the tie-up..

lol

well.... their version of it worked perfectly.
  • sethamphetamines
    330 posts Member
    edited December 2016
    I want to know why, years and years after the new fighting engine, is there still no instigator penalty for fighting after a big hit.

And yes, not calling a prnalty after trying to start a fight consistently is baffling and frustrating.
  • Its from cutting and pasting the same game every year and claiming that it's new, this game is terrible and unfinished.
  • I had a goal scored on me when while one of the opposing players was in MY crease, and pushed me out of the net from the right. No goalie interference call. No penalty.

My team goes the other way, one of our players dekes out the goalie, puck goes in the net while he lightly "leans" on the goalie. Goal doesn't count...

It's enough to make you:

• VeNOM2099 wrote: »
    I had a goal scored on me when while one of the opposing players was in MY crease, and pushed me out of the net from the right. No goalie interference call. No penalty.

My team goes the other way, one of our players dekes out the goalie, puck goes in the net while he lightly "leans" on the goalie. Goal doesn't count...

It's enough to make you:

This happened last night to my club. It's a joke that stuff like this happens...