EA Forums - Banner

Trevor Linden Cost to Complete

Anyone know about what it takes to complete the Vancouver set? How many collectibles too?

Replies

• It's a lot. 48 items and I think 3 or 4 carbons. I got lucky and did the set for 150k but it will likely run you more than that
  • MFin04 wrote: »
    Anyone know about what it takes to complete the Vancouver set? How many collectibles too?

keep in mind we have at least one free carbon coming up
  • It's a LOT. I did it. Cost me about 200k plus all that time grinding. 3 Carbons and like 8 Golds IIRC...so 38 Gold Collectibles.
  • Ok so 200k with all the collectibles. With a free carbon would be 150k. I might look into that. If the carbon is tradeable I'll probably take the 50-55k.
  • MFin04 wrote: »
    Ok so 200k with all the collectibles. With a free carbon would be 150k. I might look into that. If the carbon is tradeable I'll probably take the 50-55k.

i can tell you hes worth the 150 or 200k fast, strong, great shot, and 90 faceoff
  • The best Hero card overall I used was Linden , 90 face offs, skates well, hits hard, and can shoot well.

There are better Hero's for Sniper or PWF but for a center he is the best Hero in my opinion.
  • Ya he flies. I'm not going to complete him but! He is legit to say the least
  • I've got enough collectibles to do a few or just linden. Gonna hang off and see what the Richards is like before I spend any more collecting cards. Bad market fer common cards right now anyways.
  • Shanahan is worth all the time and effort, Best HERO out there
    Og'sån'er'det!
  • RedOneDK wrote: »
    Shanahan is worth all the time and effort, Best HERO out there

Ding ding ding!