EA Forums - Banner

Tier 11 and 12 showing.

Replies

• All about the gamble aren't they?
  • ESPOtheDON
    2940 posts Member
    edited December 2016
    why is everyone bugging out about the carbon? an 88+ player is a great idea...

would i have liked the free carbon?
    Yes.
    Is it strange to completely remove a gift item that was in a previous tier instead of just adding to it?
    Yes.

at the end of the day, they are free untradable items that EA did not have to give us to begin with...only difference between the carbon and the 88+ player is only some people will come out on top in the latter situation... which is how HUT should be anyway in my opinion... same reason why some people rip hundreds of packs and don't get one noteworthy card and others pull 3 random packs and pull two 90+ overalls...

this is HUT
  • ESPOtheDON wrote: »

Yes.
    Is it strange to completely remove a gift item that was in a previous tier instead of just adding to it?
    Yes.

at the end of the day, they are free untradable items that EA did not have to give us to begin with...only difference between the carbon and the 88+ player is only some people will come out on top in the latter situation... which is how HUT should be anyway in my opinion... same reason why some people rip hundreds of packs and don't get one noteworthy card and others pull 3 random packs and pull two 90+ overalls...

this is HUT

agreed, plus if we hit 12 i would take ANY of the 88+ Xmas cards. Even though only Malkin would crack my lineup likely how can you complain.
  • People had been preparing, building their NYR or OTT set awaiting (what looked like) the free carbon.

I feel bad for anyone who paid more than 1k for a Raanta or anyone who paid more than 2k for a NYR jersey.

Classic bait and switch.

The best part for EA, they don't have to show any data at all in regards to these "lights". Who is counting anyways?

They surely have a dashboard at EA Burnaby that shows the $$$ proceeds from moving from Tier 10 to Tier 11. It's good business. Especially since we are all sheep buying the same tweaked game year after year. Either way, no matter how they use and abuse us, we will be back.

Yes.
    Yes.

this is HUT

agreed, plus if we hit 12 i would take ANY of the 88+ Xmas cards. Even though only Malkin would crack my lineup likely how can you complain.

scratch that Laine would too haha

Yes.
    Yes.

this is HUT

+1, I'm just happy we are getting some free stuff, Think about it, Last year by around this time didn't we already get 4 free packs and numerous happy hours, Same thing with that rewards program that a lot of us signed up for, haven't heard a boo about anything, But rumored something free on the 26. Anybody else hear anything
    All in all, We are all just bricks in the wall
  • Let's continue to complain about getting free stuff!
  • Hey! When they say they are going to give this or that it is bad business to ignore it and not have it happen! We can complain we were promised this that and the other and we were essentially lied to about several things. We still paid for a product. I shouldn't have to pay extra to be competitive.
  • Do you think that maybe they figured out that giving a free carbon to every account and alt-account would **** up the coins supply in a big way? Because I do...I'm glad the carbon is gone.
  • H8ttrick, love you bro but that's what this game mode is about... you know what you signed up for...

you have to spend money to get a good team (either real life currency or countless hours of your time which is basically money)...

either way it's still free stuff, and they said this specific tier will yield this reward so when you fall into a different tier you will get a different reward
  • Oh I don't care about the rewards I'm cool with it. I'm complaining about the earewards program lol
  • I wonder if the players we get will be untradeable
  • I wonder if the players we get will be untradeable

i know richards is but i havent heard anything about the rest
  • all players will be untradable, i believe...
    H8ttrick, love you bro but that's what this game mode is about... you know what you signed up for...

you have to spend money to get a good team (either real life currency or countless hours of your time which is basically money)...

either way it's still free stuff, and they said this specific tier will yield this reward so when you fall into a different tier you will get a different reward

Definitely agree with the countless hours of time. I was just talking to ha8trick about that yesterday. But I consider it a hobby, So that time I don't think of it as money, Plus I have a genius son that helped me work the ah who has a lot of time on his hands who basically lives eats and sleeps video games
    All in all, We are all just bricks in the wall
  • Much rather have a carbon...88+ will be junk
  • h8ttrick
    1661 posts Member
    edited December 2016
    I mean an 88+ would crack my line up. Then the Christmas player for sure all of them are 89+ so perfect

Unless it is luongo...Or any goalie...
  • Been extended till New Years. Need 3.7 million to hit tier 12.
  • At this point we should keep the pedal to the floor
  • Yep, gotta get to 12. Get that xmas 88 plus player as well.I've been hanging off a bit, Was going to wait and sell my commons but now I think I'll trade them and my rares in. Prob only 20,000 in value anyways. They added a mystery player if we hit 13.