EA Forums - Banner

NHL 20 CHEL NOTES - HUT Deep dive

Andrew Marks HUT Producer and Nicholas Shewchuk Live Content Producer discuss HUT in NHL 20.
Check it out here.

Playoffs -- Do we get the rewards like last month?

Did anyone win a playoff yet? If so, do you get that free pack like you did last month if you won?

Thanks, Happy Holidays

Replies

• Yes !
  • Thanks for bringing that up
  • When do playoffs start?
  • I just won the elite playoff. Saving the pack for new TOTW or down the road since the upgraded players are all trash right now.
  • How do you get access to élite playoffs? Im in div 1 and they were locked for me
  • PadrinoIV
    884 posts Member
    edited December 2016
    Won my first playoffs ever lol so buggy and clunky and full of skill gap compression :D Well, just saying for the record, not complaining. Also, I got a gold collectible for that title so its pretty cool :-)
    Post edited by PadrinoIV on
  • Think to be qualified for elite playoff you have to have a div 1 title. Have heard that from other people but not sure if that's the case.
  • Can we do only 1 X playoffs ?
  • You can enter it twice but only win it once.
  • Last month I entered Div. 1 for the first time. Haven't played a game and I was only qualified for Pro Playoffs. This month (still without a Div.1 title), I was qualified for Elite Playoffs. Probably you have to play only a game in Div.1 to be qualified.
  • PadrinoIV
    884 posts Member
    edited December 2016
    h8ttrick wrote: »
    You can enter it twice but only win it once.

• daflow23 wrote: »
    Last month I entered Div. 1 for the first time. Haven't played a game and I was only qualified for Pro Playoffs. This month (still without a Div.1 title), I was qualified for Elite Playoffs. Probably you have to play only a game in Div.1 to be qualified.

I have won the div1 title, probably need a playoff win.. idk lol
  • Idk before the playoffs started said I qualified for the elite cup. Today it said I was qualified for the pro cup... Idk haven't really gone into it to see what I can select.