EA Forums - Banner

NHL 20 CHEL NOTES - HUT Deep dive

Andrew Marks HUT Producer and Nicholas Shewchuk Live Content Producer discuss HUT in NHL 20.
Check it out here.

Oh My God What In The Name Of ****!!!111??

So who do you girls think will make community TOTY this year? :flushed:

Also I'm looking For a Good Goalie To use in 4th division, but not in 2nd division. But I don't mind if he would be good in 1st division as well. I would prefer a Swedish goalie who is tall. But I don't like Nilsson or Lindback. And Lehner Doesn't Really Count Since He Is Half Polish :smileyface_throwing_up_green_vomit:

And go check out my YouTube-channel(!!!!) so you will take part in Roberto "The King" Luongo"(!!!) giveaway I'm going to do when I hit 1000 or maybe 10000 subs!!!! :kissing_smiling_eyes:

Also in U20 tournament Finland lost to Denmark with shots being 40 to 8. I'm calling ICETILT!

Replies

• RedOneDK
    203 posts Member
    edited December 2016
    LOL Im from Denmark, and that bomb happend to the VM A few years ago aswell whit the elite squads. Denmark aint A top team, but Can Make A surprise every 5 year or so, just Think of the defeat AS A remimnder to the finish players on NOT taking any games for grantet. But back to the question: I would recommend Markström, Hes tall, good positioning, reliable and SWEDISH :)
    Hope it was A feedback you could use.
    Og'sån'er'det!
  • Stfx96
    346 posts Member
    edited December 2016
    So who do you girls think will make community TOTY this year? :flushed:

Also I'm looking For a Good Goalie To use in 4th division, but not in 2nd division. But I don't mind if he would be good in 1st division as well. I would prefer a Swedish goalie who is tall. But I don't like Nilsson or Lindback. And Lehner Doesn't Really Count Since He Is Half Polish :smileyface_throwing_up_green_vomit:

And go check out my YouTube-channel(!!!!) so you will take part in Roberto "The King" Luongo"(!!!) giveaway I'm going to do when I hit 1000 or maybe 10000 subs!!!! :kissing_smiling_eyes:

Also in U20 tournament Finland lost to Denmark with shots being 40 to 8. I'm calling ICETILT!

Entertaining as usual bro...I will be watching closely as I would never turn down a suggestion for a solid Div 4 goalie. I also think Finland just had a poor connection.