EA Forums - Banner

HAPPY NEW YEAR

I discovered HUT this year, and this community at the same time. You are (mostly) insane, and it's refreshing ! Happy new year to all of you, may you get the best pulls (or steals for micro-grinders like myself), and may we get the best in our Christmas Lights Tier. To EA, thanks for trying, it's fun anyway.

Replies

• Lol it is fun anyway. As frustrating as it is at times this is my favorite game to play because it is the best sport. Happy New year to all of you!
  • Happy new year buddy!
  • May the HUT gods be with every and each one of you!!! Happy 2017!!!
    I am the consequence of your actions
  • May 2017 bring me my 92 Hedman I need
  • And happy new year
  • Stfx96
    346 posts Member
    I may not have as much to say as many on these forums but I spend far more time than I would like to admit checking in with all you lunatics. It is usually informative and always entertaining (here's looking at you WTFNow). I am a huge hockey fan and regardless of it's (and EA's) faults I love this game. It is nice to know that when some part of the game sets me a little crazy I can come on here and see that I am not the only one. Keep it rolling in to 17 everyone and stay safe. Happy New Year!
  • May 2017 bring me my 92 Hedman I need

Funny story; the day he came out, someone listed for 200k. I grabbed it and sold immediately for 395k. Some people do not look before they list. Lol
  • NYR2007K wrote: »
    May 2017 bring me my 92 Hedman I need

Funny story; the day he came out, someone listed for 200k. I grabbed it and sold immediately for 395k. Some people do not look before they list. Lol

Was that Xbox?
  • No, PS4. Dude must have been smoking crack when they listed it. Lol
  • I'll buy him from you. Or trade for him.
  • I ask because something similar happened on Xbox. I just missed getting it and once the auction was over another popped up at 350+. I knew it was the guy who just got him for 200.

I had that card for a week and liked it but wound up selling him because he got replaced in my lineup.
  • Happy new lag year. Every game since christmas has been lagging, what's up with that?
  • He will be mine. Oh yes. He will be mine.
  • He will be mine. Oh yes. He will be mine.

LOL
  • EddieZny wrote: »
    Happy new year buddy!

Thanks !
  • Stfx96 wrote: »
    I may not have as much to say as many on these forums but I spend far more time than I would like to admit checking in with all you lunatics. It is usually informative and always entertaining (here's looking at you WTFNow). I am a huge hockey fan and regardless of it's (and EA's) faults I love this game. It is nice to know that when some part of the game sets me a little crazy I can come on here and see that I am not the only one. Keep it rolling in to 17 everyone and stay safe. Happy New Year!

Thanks for sharing and taking the time !
  • Getting the gifts on JANUARY 6TH without even celebrating it within the holidays is really Grinch-esque on EA's part... :D:#:'(
  • PadrinoIV wrote: »
    Getting the gifts on JANUARY 6TH without even celebrating it within the holidays is really Grinch-esque on EA's part... :D:#:'(

Agreed. Here's my Happy New Year to EA for their great work so far.
    8484469ebe27259b5e88f7637d1f1dd3.jpg
    Woops, sorry wrong image.

LOL