EA Forums - Banner

NHL 20 Patch Details April 3rd

image
Check out our April 3rd patch details here.

Connections have been terrible lately

Prev1
Title says it all. Haven't had issues until the past week.

I'm still winning games but my guys are sluggish and feel like theyre skating in mud half the time

Replies

  • Same problem last night players felt slow missing passes and ai would not setup to what I had them set too
  • Cause of all the Xmas NHL babies that started playing to clog the servers
  • h8ttrick
    1661 posts Member
    I had some wires games last night... Connection said it was fine but there would be times when I would pass and some how it would go in the complete opposite direction. That hasn't ever happened. Then sever times my opposite side defender would shoot up on the opposite side when my opponent was entering my zone. It was super weird.
  • h8ttrick wrote: »
    I had some wires games last night... Connection said it was fine but there would be times when I would pass and some how it would go in the complete opposite direction. That hasn't ever happened. Then sever times my opposite side defender would shoot up on the opposite side when my opponent was entering my zone. It was super weird.

    I've had that too. Last night especially. I would go to break out of my zone and my guy would pass it backwards. Makes no sense.
  • h8ttrick
    1661 posts Member
    I'm glad I'm not alone with this lol
  • Shlog61 wrote: »
    h8ttrick wrote: »
    I had some wires games last night... Connection said it was fine but there would be times when I would pass and some how it would go in the complete opposite direction. That hasn't ever happened. Then sever times my opposite side defender would shoot up on the opposite side when my opponent was entering my zone. It was super weird.

    I've had that too. Last night especially. I would go to break out of my zone and my guy would pass it backwards. Makes no sense.

    Same boat, Really weird things happening, For instance, The opposing players tender popped out of his crease about 3>4 inches on screen or about 12>15 feet and back to his crease in like a millisecond with no obvious sign of lag, Plus what you guys are saying, Pucks going in weird directions
    All in all, We are all just bricks in the wall
  • I've been having to restart the game every two HUT games the past week or so, due to 2 dot or 1 dot connections. It's annoying, but I don't think "the Devs" (used looser than a lady of the night) give a rip.
  • I haven't had any problems, Finding lots of games with good connections, I've been finding that some of the games there have been manipulations mid game, They must have found a new way to lag jack.
    All in all, We are all just bricks in the wall
  • Well, i havent Got lag issuses since the launce, but i have broken 2 controllers in 1 week. I know ANGER MANAGEMENT or stop playin. But the lag is just brutal atm, im in div 2 now and i loose in the last minut of the game even though i repeatedly change my Lines so they are fresh, and yet i get outskated and cant chase em down. :D
    Og'sån'er'det!
  • RedOneDK wrote: »
    Well, i havent Got lag issuses since the launce, but i have broken 2 controllers in 1 week. I know ANGER MANAGEMENT or stop playin. But the lag is just brutal atm, im in div 2 now and i loose in the last minut of the game even though i repeatedly change my Lines so they are fresh, and yet i get outskated and cant chase em down. :D

    Same here and I roll wiht CG and TW with guys it low 90's speed and get outskated to every puck the past few days
  • RedOneDK wrote: »
    Well, i havent Got lag issuses since the launce, but i have broken 2 controllers in 1 week. I know ANGER MANAGEMENT or stop playin. But the lag is just brutal atm, im in div 2 now and i loose in the last minut of the game even though i repeatedly change my Lines so they are fresh, and yet i get outskated and cant chase em down. :D

    Same here and I roll wiht CG and TW with guys it low 90's speed and get outskated to every puck the past few days

    yeah ill occasionally get caught from behind carrying with booth (tw and cg on)
  • EA working its Christmas magic to suck in all the childern that got it from satan Claus.
  • RedOneDK wrote: »
    Well, i havent Got lag issuses since the launce, but i have broken 2 controllers in 1 week. I know ANGER MANAGEMENT or stop playin. But the lag is just brutal atm, im in div 2 now and i loose in the last minut of the game even though i repeatedly change my Lines so they are fresh, and yet i get outskated and cant chase em down. :D

    Same here and I roll wiht CG and TW with guys it low 90's speed and get outskated to every puck the past few days

    My guys take a full 2 seconds to turn. They turn when I don't want to.

    My defender tonight picked up the puck, randomly did a loop and put the puck in my own net. That was the GWG.
  • h8ttrick
    1661 posts Member
    It should be how it used to be on old gen. All the gameplay should be. More realistic than what goes on in my games these days...
  • casgun22 wrote: »
    EA working its Christmas magic to suck in all the childern that got it from satan Claus.

    That's poetry
  • h8ttrick wrote: »
    It should be how it used to be on old gen. All the gameplay should be. More realistic than what goes on in my games these days...

    There is a force at work... We can't deny it
  • h8ttrick
    1661 posts Member
    Idk what it is. Super pokechecks have occurred in every game I have played. Like poke and send it to the otherside of the ice.
  • My thoughts r cheat codes people it is real and a lot of people use it the only way to explain all the unfair gameplay everything mentioned above is what I see on a gamely basis I feel I play a fair game maybe 1 of 10 it is so ridiculous last year I was talking with a guy that told me u download the code on USB stick plug it in to ps4 and wham instant boost to team which interfere with game play causing lag and such some guys play without it until they start being beat then pause game or stop playing to plug in their stick
  • wattmar wrote: »
    My thoughts r cheat codes people it is real and a lot of people use it the only way to explain all the unfair gameplay everything mentioned above is what I see on a gamely basis I feel I play a fair game maybe 1 of 10 it is so ridiculous last year I was talking with a guy that told me u download the code on USB stick plug it in to ps4 and wham instant boost to team which interfere with game play causing lag and such some guys play without it until they start being beat then pause game or stop playing to plug in their stick

    You must be joking
Sign In or Register to comment.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!