EA Forums - Banner

So I think I'm making alot of coins...

Prev1
h8ttrick
1661 posts Member
I just got like crazy steals on several players. Idk how I'm doing it.

Replies

• Good job man, I wish I was at home> probably the Christmas newbs ripping packs.
    All in all, We are all just bricks in the wall
  • Show-OFF :D
    Og'sån'er'det!
  • Who'd ya grab?
  • h8ttrick
    1661 posts Member
    Johansson for 6k Giordano for 5k so not too bad not like a ton oh and finally selling my totw hanzel
  • Dude, you are just amazing. 5k steals. That's like... a lot. What's your secret formula to this unbelievable success? :lol::kissing_closed_eyes:

So, people listing cards cheap when promo pack is out. Any other breaking news?
  • grabbed iPOTG 82 Carter Hart for 39K...
    +2TW, +1CG, +1SB

I will either use him myself or flip for a silly amount of coins if possible
  • ESPOtheDON wrote: »
    grabbed iPOTG 82 Carter Hart for 39K...
    +2TW, +1CG, +1SB

I will either use him myself or flip for a silly amount of coins if possible

Are you on Xbox? On PS4 he can be had for about 30k now. Got two of his cards for about 30k since it's pretty surely a profitable investment :blush:
  • I'm probably going to use him and sell my Cujo as I don't use Bombers anymore for synergy
  • I'm probably going to use him and sell my Cujo as I don't use Bombers anymore for synergy

do you notice a difference without bombers?
  • What you mean? Both of those cards on Xbox go for about 16-20k get at me! Can't get steals bigger since I only have so much coin to work with atm
  • h8ttrick wrote: »
    What you mean? Both of those cards on Xbox go for about 16-20k get at me! Can't get steals bigger since I only have so much coin to work with atm

He's trolling man
  • Oh I'm well aware always trolling all day everyday. Can't ban someone if they follow the rules huh lol
  • It's all he has
  • It's all he has

LOL
    What you mean? Both of those cards on Xbox go for about 16-20k get at me! Can't get steals bigger since I only have so much coin to work with atm

At least on PS4 Johansen can usually be had for about 10k.

And no, I'm not trolling. Just funny a guy makes a thread "I just got like crazy steals. Idk how I'm doing it". And then lists basic steals that every single person who runs the market is getting always with a promo pack out. Crazy.
  • h8ttrick
    1661 posts Member
    It's OK I understand you have to compensate on a forum. Don't worry about it guy things will get better in your life.
    It's OK I understand you have to compensate on a forum. Don't worry about it guy things will get better in your life.

Well, of course it's nice you get enjoyment out of these little investments of yours.

Especially the title of this thread is quite adorable. You think you make a lot of coins. That's just so sweet :blush::heart:

Will it?
  • Also, gio should be valuable this week as his base card won't be pulled at all. If folks are trying to finish cal gary they may need to pay up

Will it?

LOL