EA Forums - Banner

HL 19 Patch 1.6 Notes - Available Mar. 20th @ 5 AM ET

225t

Check out the details on the latest patch here

Gift of giving..?

Prev13
So I saw the gift of giving sets and the lights we were suppose to light up so I traded in a bunch of players to add points to light up the lamps. By the 31st we had so many lights that it said reward was 94 mike Richards and so many random gold players. Was there a way we were suppose to buy these guys out of packs or how are we suppose to get these cards if we even were suppose to..?

Replies

• Answer on the 6th, allegedly
  • h8ttrick
    1661 posts Member
    Well ya we will get our answer because that is when the gifts are released... Or received? Or bait and switched?
  • 24 hours.
  • h8ttrick
    1661 posts Member
    edited January 2017
    So I think it is just going to be one big pack. Being completely serious and less cynical.
  • Lol the more I think about it, the more cruel and cold I think this whole thing was.
    - MERRY CHRISTMAS ! Here's a gift ...
    - Yay ! ... (January 5) Hello? About that gift, could you..
    - F**K YOU.
  • There will be a pack containing all the reward items...but it costs 100$. And by doing those sets we only gained the right to buy that pack :relaxed:

That would be a very EA thing to do.
  • h8ttrick
    1661 posts Member
    No it stated that these would be "free" rewards for doing the set.
  • They will show up in your unopened pack. Probably a Mike Richards pack. 10 gold rare pack. 88+ pack. 88+ Christmas pack and a mystery player pack. Should be there 7pm tomorrow
  • ESPOtheDON
    2940 posts Member
    edited January 2017
    There will be a pack containing all the reward items...but it costs 100$. And by doing those sets we only gained the right to buy that pack :relaxed:

That would be a very EA thing to do.

you're an idio.t
  • They will show up in your unopened pack. Probably a Mike Richards pack. 10 gold rare pack. 88+ pack. 88+ Christmas pack and a mystery player pack. Should be there 7pm tomorrow

I cant wait until I pull 5 90+ players
  • ESPOtheDON wrote: »
    They will show up in your unopened pack. Probably a Mike Richards pack. 10 gold rare pack. 88+ pack. 88+ Christmas pack and a mystery player pack. Should be there 7pm tomorrow

I'm excited for that Christmas card, hoping it's 91 Dan Boyle I can use another strong right handed d man.
  • yea he would be a good pull for sure
  • Has anyone used him? What are his synergies? I currently use Burns, 89 petrangelo and mov ghost on the right side. He may be a decent addition
  • Dixonyu wrote: »
    ESPOtheDON wrote: »
    They will show up in your unopened pack. Probably a Mike Richards pack. 10 gold rare pack. 88+ pack. 88+ Christmas pack and a mystery player pack. Should be there 7pm tomorrow

I'm excited for that Christmas card, hoping it's 91 Dan Boyle I can use another strong right handed d man.

I picked up the Hero Foote card the other day. Sweet Baby Jesus. WOW. Working on Blake now. 24 golds to go L<MAO
  • Has anyone used him? What are his synergies? I currently use Burns, 89 petrangelo and mov ghost on the right side. He may be a decent addition

are you on XB1? i may be unloading my 91 pietrangelo soon
  • No ps4. I like petrangelo. He's been solid for me. Plays well with my mov suter who I love.
  • Suter is very underrated Dman..
  • ESPOtheDON wrote: »
    Suter is very underrated Dman..

im playing two fwds on d at this point haha
  • oh yea... especially if you want to save money on 3rd line D... you can put base Zetterberg, base pavelski there for cheap and they'll play very well
  • i have amonte and MS Modano there. Amonte is a stud (~35 games) i havent played a game with Modano yet
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!