EA Forums - Banner

NHL 20 CHEL NOTES - HUT Deep dive

Andrew Marks HUT Producer and Nicholas Shewchuk Live Content Producer discuss HUT in NHL 20.
Check it out here.

Get MILLIONS OF HUT COINS!!! Easiest money making method!!!

Prev1
I have found a way to get infinite HUT coins with almost no effort at all. It took a lot of work, but I finally managed to figure out how to consistently make this method work :love: :dizzy:

1. Start a DC game mode. (can be online or offline)
2. Draft a team.
3. Start a game
4. When at least one minute of play time has passed, quit the game!!!
5. You will get a loss.
6. You will still get a DC reward pack in unopened HUT packs.
7. Open the pack.
8. Get 100 coins free from that pack!!! :mrgreen:
9. Repeat.

This whole process will take under 10 minutes. You can do this as much as you like!
Every hour you can get 1000+ coins if you do everything efficiently. If you play 20 hours a day you can easily make 20k+ daily just by doing this!!! In just one year that is like millions!!!

EA hasn't noticed this glitch yet. Use it while you still can!!! All credit naturally goes to incredible Business Guru @mitavittuanyt, the respected and beloved community leader of NHL Forums, :blush: Though jealous and mean spirited forum users are trying to strike me down, I'm always going to help my bros out.

You are all welcome :relaxed:

Replies

• lol at this post!! If you play twenty hours a day you may have a great hut team but you will also have no social life no job and you're a deadbeat living off your family or under the age of 16 which would be fine then but any one else doing this really needs to think about there goals in life
  • xlgwrath
    3 posts Member
    edited January 2017
    and you do know in the same hour you can play two offline games and earn 2000 + pucks so that twenty hours a day would earn you double if you played the game and not tried to take the easy way out shakes head I really hope this was some type of troll post or sarcasm because if this is a actual real thought pattern there is problems :(
  • lol you're so misunderstood
  • EddieZny wrote: »
    lol you're so misunderstood

He's not misunderstood, I knew exactly what the original post was going to be... and that's exactly what it was...

I only came in this thread so I can call him an idio.t and be on my way
  • You outdid yourself this time
  • Someone actually PMed me this in October LOL I think he is hovering around 20k now
  • I have found a way to get infinite HUT coins with almost no effort at all. It took a lot of work, but I finally managed to figure out how to consistently make this method work :love: :dizzy:

1. Start a DC game mode. (can be online or offline)
    2. Draft a team.
    3. Start a game
    4. When at least one minute of play time has passed, quit the game!!!
    5. You will get a loss.
    6. You will still get a DC reward pack in unopened HUT packs.
    7. Open the pack.
    8. Get 100 coins free from that pack!!! :mrgreen:
    9. Repeat.

This whole process will take under 10 minutes. You can do this as much as you like!
    Every hour you can get 1000+ coins if you do everything efficiently. If you play 20 hours a day you can easily make 20k+ daily just by doing this!!! In just one year that is like millions!!!

EA hasn't noticed this glitch yet. Use it while you still can!!! All credit naturally goes to incredible Business Guru @mitavittuanyt, the respected and beloved community leader of NHL Forums, :blush: Though jealous and mean spirited forum users are trying to strike me down, I'm always going to help my bros out.

You are all welcome :relaxed:

Haha, brilliant! You are obviously the Antti Herlin of HUT.
  • I really hope that the picture this guy uses, is really him. It will make everything he says that much more special. Give this man his own show. I'd tune in
  • Taste-D-Rainbow
    2304 posts Member
    edited January 2017
    *slow clap*
  • h8ttrick
    1661 posts Member
    Funny thing is...I tried this once. Made 3k in 30 minutes after that I was like nah I'm good.
  • h8ttrick wrote: »
    Funny thing is...I tried this once. Made 3k in 30 minutes after that I was like nah I'm good.

Thursday confession
  • h8ttrick
    1661 posts Member
    Yup only tried it once too made a system everything turns out it's crap lol
  • I thought about this, but each time you restart the tourney you need re-draft a team which in of itself is time consuming. Totally not worth it.
  • I guess some people didn't get the sarcasm.

There are easier ways to make more coin doing less.
  • I guess some people didn't get the sarcasm.

There are easier ways to make more coin doing less.

Oh yes, the sarcasm remark on a community board, its so obvious <sigh>
  • I wish they had a emoji of a guy shaking his head back and forth, Because that is what I am doing right now
    All in all, We are all just bricks in the wall
  • You can always get a real job and earn real money, instead of virtual currency....

Just sayin

You can earn a lot of these.....

29ux3z6.jpg
  • You can always get a real job and earn real money, instead of virtual currency....

Just sayin

You can earn a lot of these.....

29ux3z6.jpg

Donald looks a little fat on this one
  • Oh yes, the sarcasm remark on a community board, its so obvious <sigh>
    Clearly it wasn't obvious because people are trying it out.