EA Forums - Banner

NHL 20 CHEL NOTES - HUT Deep dive


Andrew Marks HUT Producer and Nicholas Shewchuk Live Content Producer discuss HUT in NHL 20.
Check it out here.

24 (hours) or the gift of waiting

So 24 hours before the gifts ? Or midnight tonight ? Will we get anything ? Will the market crash ? Will we get screwed ? Did EA kill Kennedy ?

Replies

  • WealthyFriends
    761 posts Member
    edited January 2017
    the only possible way we could get screwed is if we didn't reach the top reward, because we weren't given any opportunity to get on our horses to achieve it, due to lack of communication.
  • I believe they didn't communicate so that it didn't stop at 10 mil.
    Just wanted to deplete the market as much as possible.
  • Pretty sure we'll get them at the same time as everything else. Don't think the market will crash since they'll be untradable.
  • 7pm ET is my guess.
  • Lupul_ehh wrote: »
    Pretty sure we'll get them at the same time as everything else. Don't think the market will crash since they'll be untradable.

    Thanks !
  • Stfx96
    346 posts Member
    edited January 2017
    The value of Christmas players will take a hit though. People with Christmas players already may end up with a duplicate. There will be a bunch that hit the market tomorrow.

    I am sure I will end up with a Christmas Malhotra as I already have his DC 92 card.
  • Stfx96 wrote: »
    The value of Christmas players will take a hit though. People with Christmas players already may end up with a duplicate. There will be a bunch that hit the market tomorrow.

    I am sure I will end up with a Christmas Malhotra as I already have his DC 92 card.

    Cool insight, good logic. Thanks.
  • h8ttrick
    1661 posts Member
    I just want that versteeg panarin or... I know you won't believe this but Malkin... The right handed wings would be better for my team though
  • so if we sis a xmas light set when are we supposed to get a pack or whatever the gift was?
  • h8ttrick wrote: »
    I just want that versteeg panarin or... I know you won't believe this but Malkin... The right handed wings would be better for my team though

    If I pull a Versteeg I will sell you my current one for cheap
Sign In or Register to comment.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!