EA Forums - Banner

NHL 20 Content Update October 25th

Check out our CHEL notes with our October Patch update here.

May have been covered

Prev1
Not sure is this has been covered before. Has EA published anything regarding attribute caps? Is 99 the max? For example 91 Bergy with 99 face-off and FM, does that act as 103 FO in game?

Replies

• I thought about this myself... HumanGoalie and I argue about this all the time because I believe they are capped at 99, but he thinks they don't max and can continue pass 99...

there is no definitive answer as of yet unless a DEV wants to chime in
  • ESPOtheDON wrote: »
    I thought about this myself... HumanGoalie and I argue about this all the time because I believe they are capped at 99, but he thinks they don't max and can continue pass 99...

there is no definitive answer as of yet unless a DEV wants to chime in

that bergy card specifically made me think of it. +4 to face-offs if its already maxed seems like a waste/poor design especially when it is his only synergy.
  • I agree... same goes for TOTW Crosby with WW... he already has 99/99 wrister ... so does he become 102/102?
  • i wonder if the @EA_NHLDevs or @KoryDub know
  • nice... I should have tagged them lol
  • 99 is the cap
  • @Ty_Hors may know as well
  • EddieZny wrote: »
    99 is the cap

makes sense i just dont understand why they design cards to exceed the max. change up the synergies haha
  • EddieZny wrote: »
    99 is the cap

makes sense i just dont understand why they design cards to exceed the max. change up the synergies haha

That would mean paying attention to detail and EA is not gonna start doing that now, are they?
    I am the consequence of your actions
  • h8ttrick
    1661 posts Member
    edited January 2017
    Idk if 99 is the cap
    Have you taken a wrist shot with Richards???? It's a rocket
  • Stfx96
    346 posts Member

that bergy card specifically made me think of it. +4 to face-offs if its already maxed seems like a waste/poor design especially when it is his only synergy.

Synergy basically means that the whole is better than the sum of its parts. It only makes sense to me that a good Faceoff man would have an FM synergy to help boost the other players on the team with that same synergy. This is done on purpose, why do you think it is a 'waste/poor design' just because one of the FM's on your team is already maxed in FOs? I think it is great because now you don't have to throw in scrub players just to activate that synergy.
  • You have to pay attention to synergies that may be wasted or coin as well. No use getting an upgraded card if he's already maxed out in areas that are newly upgraded.
  • PadrinoIV
    884 posts Member
    edited January 2017
    This forum is going Full **** Ret-Ard.

And we know we must never go full re-tard.
  • Stfx96
    346 posts Member
    PadrinoIV wrote: »
    This forum is going Full **** Ret-Ard.

And we know we must never go full re-tard.

^ This is fantastic...and not wrong.
  • EddieZny
    441 posts Member
    edited January 2017
    Lol ...
    giphy.gif
  • Lol. Really is like another family on here. Mad funny
  • Devs won't even come on to explain why we experience that weird 'ice tilt' thing so as if they would confirm or deny that.
  • KoryDub wrote: »
    Hey guys.

I can confirm that 99 is the cap.

Are you confirming it or are you just saying that you can confirm it? This has "EA Speak" written all over it.
  • Devs won't even come on to explain why we experience that weird 'ice tilt' thing so as if they would confirm or deny that.

enough with the tilt though, that is ridiculous
  • 99 is the cap
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!