EA Forums - Banner

Effect of Christmas packs on gameplay.

Prev1
h8ttrick
1661 posts Member
edited January 2017
From what I am seeing so far only played like 4 games but every single one has been amazing! Now I'm not saying there is a leveling engine or anything like that but it really seems like it has gotten alot better. Not as sluggish players being and going where they are supposed to. I like it. Would love to hear your thoughts.

Also if you pull a Christmas risto use him! One of the best RD I have used fast checks hard and both his wrist and slapper too good! Don't be down if you pull a risto he is legit!

Replies

• h8ttrick wrote: »
    From what I am seeing so far only played like 4 games but every single one has been amazing! Now I'm not saying there is a leveling engine or anything like that but it really seems like it has gotten alot better. Not as sluggish players being and going where they are supposed to. I like it. Would love to hear your thoughts.

Also if you pull a Christmas risto use him! One of the best RD I have used fast checks hard and both his wrist and slapper too good! Don't be down if you pull a risto he is legit!

who did he replace for you? i cant see him cracking my 3rd pair
  • What synergies dose he have, I still think I'm going to have a hard time fitting Richards in.
    All in all, We are all just bricks in the wall
  • Richards is the best player in the game (besides Crosby) lol.. hows that possible
  • scratch that...

95 Richards is actually BETTER than 96 Crosby
  • h8ttrick
    1661 posts Member
    edited January 2017
    Ya Richards has like every synergy. He is insane and he currently plays on my second pair behind that 86 finnish defender. Risto that is. All I know is I have played 4 games with risto and he has a goal in every game not just slappers from the point but like snipes he is legit. Was worried I wouldn't like him but oh man he is legit.

Everyone is using Richards he is hands down the best center in the game. His wrist shot is basically a slap shot it's sick
  • And to think, Everyone is going to have him, Hope his player looks good because that's all we are going to see on mainscreen before a game
    All in all, We are all just bricks in the wall
  • h8ttrick
    1661 posts Member
    He looks like Mike Richards??? Idk it is better than seeing Shea weber before every game
  • Got 2x Christmas Laine and Christmas Eichel. Would have really liked Risto though, great synergies :neutral:
  • I got a Christmas Paul Bissonnette...YAY
  • It's interesting.. my salary is <70000 and all 4 of my games were smooth sailing and I'm in contention to win every one of them. That being said I have yet to match up with someone who abuses puck control like pretty much everyone in the higher divisions.
    I have a 95 offense 95 defense team with <70000 salary.. pretty sure salary is the equalizer variable.
  • Also, I have Ristolainen too, and he is more of a defensive stalwart for me. Richards is on a line with Marner and Matthews and they carried my team to 4-0-0 tonight. With such a low salary I'm able to compete with 83 Campbell and 85 Holden on defense (in my lineup for synergies, of which I have 7 activated).
  • Also, I have Ristolainen too, and he is more of a defensive stalwart for me. Richards is on a line with Marner and Matthews and they carried my team to 4-0-0 tonight. With such a low salary I'm able to compete with 83 Campbell and 85 Holden on defense (in my lineup for synergies, of which I have 7 activated).

I just picked of MOV Panarin who i paired whit M.Richard & B.Richards, they rock everything! The Richards are feeding Panarin, its epic. Picked up Risto today also, and he is a STUD!
    Og'sån'er'det!
  • It's interesting.. my salary is <70000 and all 4 of my games were smooth sailing and I'm in contention to win every one of them. That being said I have yet to match up with someone who abuses puck control like pretty much everyone in the higher divisions.
    I have a 95 offense 95 defense team with <70000 salary.. pretty sure salary is the equalizer variable.

****. Why do people have to have something they can blame when they lose? It just cant be that your opponent did something better, or you just got unlucky. No, it has to be icetilt/momentum/equalizer that's coded in the game. :smiley:

This debate is just idiotic. EA knows what they are doing, they have many times told that there is nothing like that in the game. People are just bad losers. Grow up. :neutral:
  • h8ttrick
    1661 posts Member
    Someone found an equalizer engine in Fifa... Interesting
  • Stfx96
    346 posts Member
    ESPOtheDON wrote: »
    scratch that...

95 Richards is actually BETTER than 96 Crosby

Agreed...because Richards can actually win a Faceoff.

****. Why do people have to have something they can blame when they lose? It just cant be that your opponent did something better, or you just got unlucky. No, it has to be icetilt/momentum/equalizer that's coded in the game. :smiley:

This debate is just ****. EA knows what they are doing, they have many times told that there is nothing like that in the game. People are just bad losers. Grow up. :neutral:

It's weird that the people who deny this are total a-holes about it.
  • I deny it as well, and I'm not rude about it.
  • Doesnt affect gameplay whatsoever, this game is 95% ice tilt, ratings dont matter at all
  • That's just bad luck lol. It happens dude