EA Forums - Banner

NHL 20 CHEL NOTES - HUT Deep dive

Andrew Marks HUT Producer and Nicholas Shewchuk Live Content Producer discuss HUT in NHL 20.
Check it out here.

Thoughts on Kucherov?

Prev1
I am looking at a MOV to invest in and I was thinking about Kucherov...

his card looks pretty great in most aspects, but not great in others (poise, awareness...)

can anyone tell me how he plays and which card of his you are reviewing?

I would imagine he makes at least one TOTY so he should be at least 92-93 by end of season.

any info is appreciated...

Replies

• ESPOtheDON wrote: »
    I am looking at a MOV to invest in and I was thinking about Kucherov...

his card looks pretty great in most aspects, but not great in others (poise, awareness...)

can anyone tell me how he plays and which card of his you are reviewing?

I would imagine he makes at least one TOTY so he should be at least 92-93 by end of season.

any info is appreciated...

speed is a little lacking at the moment but one or two more cards should fix that. great passer and also seems to be the one grabbing loose pucks all the time. also a natural Lefty on the RW which seems to make a difference (got to love that Russians seems to play off wing naturally)
  • and TW on a FWD doesnt hurt anyone
  • h8ttrick
    1661 posts Member
    Well the thing with him is that he is young. Like with all young players they have the same issues. Get bumped off pucks easily awareness is not as good. However offensively he i very good. He is pretty fast and a Russian forward can't really go wrong with that.
  • yea I could use the TW slot too... that's why I am looking at him

and he seems like the better pick compared to Marchand...

anyone have any complaints specifically or why they had him and sold him?
  • h8ttrick wrote: »
    Well the thing with him is that he is young. Like with all young players they have the same issues. Get bumped off pucks easily awareness is not as good. However offensively he i very good. He is pretty fast and a Russian forward can't really go wrong with that.

i just wish there was a Russian C with great faceoffs, only thing preventing a Russian line for me.

i just wish there was a Russian C with great faceoffs, only thing preventing a Russian line for me.

Wait until the next Datsyuk card comes out

• h8ttrick
    1661 posts Member
    edited January 2017
    Ya any dats that comes out would be great or one of the legendary post USSR forwards may become available you never know

Wait until the next Datsyuk card comes out

i can only imagine the price tag haha
  • h8ttrick
    1661 posts Member
    Oh it will be steep I foresee either a playoff master set or all star master set how many times was he an all star? How many times did he take the red wings to the playoffs? He has won a cup too
  • yeah thatd be cool. im hoping they do allstar captiain cards, i have 2 of their movs
  • I liked base kuch in the beginning. So I'd have to imagine his mov would be solid too.
  • Bad thing is, Isn't he going for just under 300k, I was looking at him and McKinnon for around 175k
    All in all, We are all just bricks in the wall
  • 9Tialn6 wrote: »
    Bad thing is, Isn't he going for just under 300k, I was looking at him and McKinnon for around 175k

yea like 250K-ish... but for a TOTY MOV not too shabby... and he has TW
  • ESPOtheDON wrote: »
    9Tialn6 wrote: »
    Bad thing is, Isn't he going for just under 300k, I was looking at him and McKinnon for around 175k

yea like 250K-ish... but for a TOTY MOV not too shabby... and he has TW

and for whatever reason guys "hockey sense" seems better in their natural position (could be confirmation bias) so a lefty on RW could be great depending on your play style
  • he would be replacing 94 HERO Bucyk... stinks for now but a few more upgrades and I would imagine he should be playing quite well
  • It is time to get rid of bucyk before he is worth nothing.
  • I've noticed a major drop in his price. Saw oNE on the market for BN 100k!

at that price id invest in a second one haha

Bucyk was going for 90k before xmas
  • verrette99 wrote: »
    I've noticed a major drop in his price. Saw oNE on the market for BN 100k!

Bucyk was going for 90k before xmas

I paid 92500 a few days before smashing, looked last night he was still around 100k