EA Forums - Banner

NHL 20 CHEL NOTES - HUT Deep dive


Andrew Marks HUT Producer and Nicholas Shewchuk Live Content Producer discuss HUT in NHL 20.
Check it out here.

Pulling goalie de-sync

Prev13
Puckn_Right
182 posts Member
edited January 2017
Did they finally fix this? I played against a guy who tried de-syncing the game after I went up 1-0 (3 minutes in) and he couldnt. Final score 21-1 I'm glad they fixed this if they did and I hope these people get banned.

Replies

  • Unsure if they fixed it, Only one person tried it on me this year, And they couldn't do it.
    All in all, We are all just bricks in the wall
  • It might still work but if you know how to do it use it only for good not for evil
  • 9Tialn6 wrote: »
    Unsure if they fixed it, Only one person tried it on me this year, And they couldn't do it.

    Some guy tried it on me this past weekend and it didn't work.
  • RCarter33
    3 posts Member
    edited January 2017
    Had a player do it today. Resulted in "Lost connection", did not count as a game played in my recent games played but did count towards all players losing a contract. Game was played on PS4.
  • It's not fixed yet. Still daily posts on Reddit aboot it.
  • Had a guy try it (not sure if it works) so I did some puck ragging for half the game.
  • Dutchydutch87
    1 posts Member
    edited January 2017
    Losers do this glitch
  • I'm not a game developer, but I would guess that glitch like this wouldn't be impossible to fix. Has been in NHL games for at least 3 years in the row now.
  • The last time this actually worked on me was old gen xbox 360, Someone did try it on me a few weeks ago but they couldn't do it, Has anyone actually seen it work on new gen xbox one or playstation 4 or have people just tried to do it and it didn't work
    All in all, We are all just bricks in the wall
  • RCarter33 wrote: »
    Had a player do it today. Resulted in "Lost connection", did not count as a game played in my recent games played but did count towards all players losing a contract. Game was played on PS4.

    Did you get a loss?
    All in all, We are all just bricks in the wall
  • wait what now? I've never seen this, do explain....
  • ESPOtheDON wrote: »
    wait what now? I've never seen this, do explain....

    if you repeatedly pull and replace you goalie you end up with the extra attacker and goalie on the ice at the same time. the 7 men on sometimes forces the game to desync and the game basically never happened. except your contracts are consumed. it wouldnt let me post the picture so i made it my profile. you can see he has 7 on

  • wow that's crazy...

    see now this is the kind of stuff you can rationally complain about
  • yeah i scored on a legit shot with bergy trailing from the hash mark 3 minutes in. he spent the rest of the game throwing the puck over the boards and trying to do this with his goalie. 21 goals later he took the loss. ovi plays LD on my power play so he ended up with 12g, 1a and im going to reset my team stats tonight. terrible experience.
  • It was wicked when it happened on old gen, The player would actually look like he was flying mid air across the ice before it desynced
    All in all, We are all just bricks in the wall
  • 9Tialn6 wrote: »
    It was wicked when it happened on old gen, The player would actually look like he was flying mid air across the ice before it desynced

    yeah hebasically moon-walked at like 14 speed through the wall on to the bench
  • ESPOtheDON wrote: »
    wait what now? I've never seen this, do explain....

    if you repeatedly pull and replace you goalie you end up with the extra attacker and goalie on the ice at the same time. the 7 men on sometimes forces the game to desync and the game basically never happened. except your contracts are consumed. it wouldnt let me post the picture so i made it my profile. you can see he has 7 on

    There also was something about shooting the puck over the glass and into the crowd.
    All in all, We are all just bricks in the wall
  • Puckn_Right
    182 posts Member
    edited January 2017
    9Tialn6 wrote: »
    ESPOtheDON wrote: »
    wait what now? I've never seen this, do explain....

    if you repeatedly pull and replace you goalie you end up with the extra attacker and goalie on the ice at the same time. the 7 men on sometimes forces the game to desync and the game basically never happened. except your contracts are consumed. it wouldnt let me post the picture so i made it my profile. you can see he has 7 on

    There also was something about shooting the puck over the glass and into the crowd.

    yeah he did that all game, puck over the boards and pulled/replace the goalie non stop. the game had 71 faceoffs
  • 71 FACE OFFS?!
  • ESPOtheDON wrote: »
    71 FACE OFFS?!

    yeah man it was terrible. 21 goals on 26 shots 71 faceoffs he had 26 PIM with no fights
Sign In or Register to comment.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!