EA Forums - Banner

Crosby Mov Stats

Raven1269
14 posts Member
edited January 2017
As we know Mov Crosby is already a monster with monster stats. He is also maxed out in several categories already (99 stats).

When you throw in synergies will they even apply to him if he is maxed? Will his upcoming card upgrades make much of a difference in categories that matter (don't care if Crosby can fight better with an upgrade)? Can he go over 100 in stats to ensure his card is still top value?

The reason I am asking is the perceived value of my MOV Crosby card is dropping based on these points. I worked my **** off to get him but people think his TOW card with a bunch of 99's is good enough because he is mostly maxed, especially when you throw in synergies. Basically there is no point in going for the MOV so save a million with the TOTW card. I have a hard time believing that this would be the case but how do we know?

EA needs to step up and let us know that we didn't waste our time and money going for this top end card.

Replies

• 99 is the cap for stats and this has been confirmed.
  • It has already been confirmed by EA on here in another post that 99 is the max rating. Added synergies will not put any ratings higher than 99.
  • Raven1269 wrote: »

EA needs to step up and let us know that we didn't waste our time and money going for this top end card.

You wasted your time and money to get that top end card :blush:

• I'd sell the mov for whatever you get and get the Crosby with the best synergies for your team.
  • Thanks community - regardless 99 stats are amazing, and he is the best card I have ever used.

One could also argue that his upgrades will still hold value on face-offs, defensively etc. Malkin is another great player but has terrible face-offs and this area will never get to a high enough level even with upgrades. Crosby on the other hand is serviceable in this area and will continue to improve with his upcoming 2 upgrades.

I also don't think any other card will have all the same stats offensive and defensive by years end so this still makes his MOV a valuable investment.
  • Enjoy the card man. He'll be a 99 overall by end of season
  • Valuable investment??? On a pretend digital card that goes bye bye?? This isnt a stock market, enjoy your card and team, thats what its about.
  • Is the max stats question a weekly thing? You only gotta go to the page 2 and the answer almost punches you in the face.
  • Stfx96 wrote: »
    It has already been confirmed by EA on here in another post that 99 is the max rating. Added synergies will not put any ratings higher than 99.

Where is this post ? A forum mod does not count as ea btw...
  • I remember them saying there was a cap at the beginning.
  • Yzergod19R wrote: »
    Valuable investment??? On a pretend digital card that goes bye bye?? This isnt a stock market, enjoy your card and team, thats what its about.

I was not searching for smart **** comment's like yours. Really its not a stock market? Thank You! Thank You! I almost sold my house to invest in EA HUT cards but you saved me!

I forgot how much I hate forums.
  • Yeah there's a lot of that going around. Take it for what it is. There's some good guys around here however
  • WealthyFriends
    893 posts Member
    edited January 2017
    Dixonyu wrote: »
    Stfx96 wrote: »
    It has already been confirmed by EA on here in another post that 99 is the max rating. Added synergies will not put any ratings higher than 99.

Where is this post ? A forum mod does not count as ea btw...
    The same moderator also said that milestones include playoff stats... haha

Yzergod19R wrote: »
    Valuable investment??? On a pretend digital card that goes bye bye?? This isnt a stock market, enjoy your card and team, thats what its about.

I was not searching for smart **** comment's like yours. Really its not a stock market? Thank You! Thank You! I almost sold my house to invest in EA HUT cards but you saved me!

Go back to your safeplace if you can't handle sarcasm, snowflake!
    Raven1269 wrote: »

I'll take the high road and be the mature adult between us - you should try it, it's a much nicer view from up here.
  • Yeah there's a lot of that going around. Take it for what it is. There's some good guys around here however

Thanks for taking the time to post this and remind me that not everyone goes out of their way to make unnecessary sarcastic replies.

For everyone who responded with informative information I appreciate it - just what I was looking for!

I'll take the high road and be the mature adult between us - you should try it, it's a much nicer view from up here.

Are you about to cry? Cmon snowflake, itll be ok up there, us deplorables will stay down here, so sensitive this young lady is!

Are you about to cry? Cmon snowflake, itll be ok up there, us deplorables will stay down here, so sensitive this young lady is!

Stop it you two. This is a friendly forum.

You tell them Tuck, Keep it legit!

Agreed - not wasting anymore time on posts that add no value to the forum(s).