EA Forums - Banner

NHL 20 Content Update October 1st

Check out our latest content update, bug fixes & key areas on which we need your feedback here.

Need Help with my team and synergies

So here's my team, I am always looking to upgrade and activate synergies but I kinda don't know what to do anymore

Linden - Richards - graves
Seguin - brindamour - duchene
Xmas panarin - mov Matthews - xmas bissonette
Barzal - Gauthier - Cirelli (all ipotg)

Blake - wilson
Macinnis - 92 grossman
Subban/Weber - oel

90 bryz
Random bronze

Active synergies : tw, sb, ww,oj, DD, hh, s

So bryz isnt good enough for D1. I'd get kolzig but his synergies don't help me and I would lose my SB synergy..

I like my forwards, I could part ways with duchene but the other ones are good or untradeable.

Dmen i wanna keep Blake, grossman and oel are untradeable. The others can go.

As you noticed, it is important to have my wingers and dmen inverted.

I have 160k rn and I will sell any player that is replaced.

What would you guys do ?

Replies

• I have 15 synergies, Go take a boo at my team in>>>>post your team<<<<and see if you can get any ideas
    All in all, We are all just bricks in the wall
  • Bad thing is, we only have three of the same players
  • Well it's because alot of your skaters don't have team synergies. You gotta get some team synergies
  • h8ttrick wrote: »
    Well it's because alot of your skaters don't have team synergies. You gotta get some team synergies

Yes.
  • h8ttrick wrote: »
    Well it's because alot of your skaters don't have team synergies. You gotta get some team synergies

Kind of the point of my topic, replace those players with some that have team synergies :p
  • What team synergies do you want? I feel like you need a defensive and offensive. It's a trap is great only takes 6 players for it are easy to come by
  • I had T and liked it. But SB has been better for me.
  • I run cg TT t and 1t I'm able to have incredibly close games with people that run tw with insanely stacked teams. I say the more the better
  • I had T and liked it. But SB has been better for me.

Agreed. I loved T but SB was better
  • Replaced bryz with mov bishop so T seems more likely than SB now
  • h8ttrick
    1661 posts Member
    edited January 2017
    I like trap improves stick checking I spam that button like crazy!
  • Bryz is a bust:D I've been using T for a while now and it seems to be working
  • Also grab some more heros, Heros= multiple synergies, The more the merrier
  • I love the heroes... have 6 on my current roster
  • Togg4m wrote: »
    Bryz is a bust:D I've been using T for a while now and it seems to be working

Bryz is great!!! Has been solid for 20+ games for me :blush:

Yeah. For me it was just like irl. He started fine and then the flood gates opened :) He made some good saves too tho and saved my behind in a couple of games :)

He wasn't bad but against div 1 players that know how to score he wasn't getting the job done