EA Forums - Banner

NHL 20 CHEL NOTES - HUT Deep dive

Andrew Marks HUT Producer and Nicholas Shewchuk Live Content Producer discuss HUT in NHL 20.
Check it out here.

PS4*Upgraded Stamkos* Oh brother, where art thou?

Prev13
ESPOtheDON
2940 posts Member
edited January 2017
I have not seen an upgraded Stamkos in months! Maybe I am looking at the wrong times or just getting super unlucky, I don't know...

** Before the trolls wake up.... Yes, I have tried posting in the Auction House section of the forums but no one seems to check that section **

If anyone has the 92POTG (preferably) or 91WCOH cards and are willing to part, please PM me and we can try to figure out a deal.

I have plenty of coins and assets.

Sorry to post in this section, it was a last resort.
Post edited by ESPOtheDON on

Replies

• I'll keep my eye open too for ya and message you if I find one
  • ESPOtheDON wrote: »
    I have not seen an upgraded Stamkos in months! Maybe I am looking at the wrong times or just getting super unlucky, I don't know...

If anyone has the 92POTG (preferably) or 91WCOH cards and are willing to part, please PM me and we can try to figure out a deal.

Cant you read or are you just a total tool? Posts like this belong in AH section!

You are probably using wrong search terms. Could find a WCOH Stamkos by putting in right terms. You have probably tried to search with league filter set to NHL or something :blush:

For the love of God Espo, you really cant get anything done correctly :neutral:
  • your parents clearly couldn't have done anything correctly either

Cant you read or are you just a total tool? Posts like this belong in AH section!

You are probably using wrong search terms. Could find a WCOH Stamkos by putting in right terms. You have probably tried to search with league filter set to NHL or something :blush:

There is something seriously wrong with you, Seek help
    All in all, We are all just bricks in the wall
  • 9Tialn6 wrote: »
    ESPOtheDON wrote: »

There is something seriously wrong with you, Seek help

It's just frustrating how Espo keeps making these brainless threads of his, and cant even put them in the right section. :smile:

I know it's probably because of his syndrome, but still :neutral:
  • lol... look how offended he's getting
  • 1) if you could read, you could clearly see my OP says I posted here *in addition* to the correct section of the forum

2) .... did you really make fun of disabled people?
    lol... look how offended he's getting

Well I sure am. Would be nice if my forum would be well organized and tidy but people like you make it impossible, it's a shame really :neutral:
  • dude. go post elsewhere seriously... like how many people do you need to tell you to get lost before you get the point?
    dude. go post elsewhere seriously... like how many people do you need to tell you to get lost before you get the point?

Well, I'm the hero this forum needs and deserves. I continue to help out people here, so no worries :blush: :heart:

You on the other hand should go post to 4chan or something :smile:
  • you're a loser dude, plain and simple
  • You always have to sidetrack every thread, this topic was about Stamkos' special cards but out of jealousy you just had to start harassing me again. Not cool brother :neutral:
  • I was looking for you. Couldn't find one. Must be a good card
  • There's a wch up for 525k I think and a mov for 850k
  • 525k for 91 overall is insane. And that movember won't get any more upgrades most likely.

Thanks for letting me know guys
  • It's stamkos espo you are paying for a name isn't he hurt too? So best versions of him out there without new ones coming out
  • my forum
    lol
  • h8ttrick wrote: »
    It's stamkos espo you are paying for a name isn't he hurt too? So best versions of him out there without new ones coming out

Yea, though Stamkos isn't even too good. Only thing he is great at is getting injured and being a bust. Would guess he retires from hockey before turning 30.

If his card would be realistic his Poise stat would be 50 and durability 30 :blush:
  • The only bust here is you. Get lost
  • Finch1965
    256 posts Member
    edited January 2017
    All higher Stamkos special cards are quite rare this year. Some of them were even provided early in the season and some people already left the game.
    And from my kind of view any higher Stamkos card is a very good card. So why sell him? I have the MOV 92 and like the previous years he is a scoring machine. Maybe the best right hand sniper (have not played with Ovi yet) in the game.

As long an overall 92 rating is above the average, most of the card holders will keep the card. I assume later this year when TOTY starts we will see more Stamkos special cards.