EA Forums - Banner

NHL 20 Content Update October 1st

Check out our latest content update, bug fixes & key areas on which we need your feedback here.

HUT season rank ?

So does only one person get the rank 1 reward ?

Replies

• you're not a mind-reader?
  • I believe so... only 1 person... yes, in the world, will get the rank 1 reward
  • No one has said that
  • actually @KoryDub confirmed that
  • its simple... look at the ranking system.. only 1 person is number 1 lol
  • It states it in ea's announcement.
  • YIKES lol... you need to really crack top 20 (IN THE WORLD) to get anything special

• 500 coins baby!
  • well for the whole season... as long as you play, you get a free gold pack! 1 random rare player! could be an OVI!
  • Lol wow ! Not gonna bother with that mode any longer
  • verrette99 wrote: »
    Lol wow ! Not gonna bother with that mode any longer

Seriously. I played 4 games an realized that it was going to take up too much time to even crack the top 500. It's a waste of time for basically anyone who isn't currently a top 500 player.
  • Reminds me of the special events in NHL supercard, you had to grind non stop if you wanted the top reward lol. Maybe 3-4 years ago I could have been able to do it but not anymore lol, gf would kill me
  • PadrinoIV
    884 posts Member
    edited January 2017
    And the frustrating part of VS Online is now in HUT. Good for people who have the time, but the Divisions concept is way smarter. I was Top 1000, then Top 500, and I made it to Top 150 in NHL 17 (VS Online), but you're free falling if you don't play (which is normal I guess) and this is the kind of obsession I don't need. Good job anyway EA, but this is not a move forward HUT-Wise. I believe.
  • KoryDub wrote: »

Season Rewards:
    • Rank 1: Ultimate Pack + 50,000 Coins.

Just what the #1 player in the world would need. More coins and better players.

Not all bad though, a dozen games over 10 days for a free gold pack. It would have been better if they segregated and locked the divisions for 10 days. Top players in each division get the prizes.
  • Or have tiers and have a limit to the amount of games you can play toward your rank.
  • PadrinoIV
    884 posts Member
    edited January 2017
    Frosties00 wrote: »
    KoryDub wrote: »

Season Rewards:
    • Rank 1: Ultimate Pack + 50,000 Coins.

Just what the #1 player in the world would need. More coins and better players.

Not all bad though, a dozen games over 10 days for a free gold pack. It would have been better if they segregated and locked the divisions for 10 days. Top players in each division get the prizes.

Yes, I'll take the free pack for fun :-) better than nothing