EA Forums - Banner

NHL 20 Content Update October 1st

Check out our latest content update, bug fixes & key areas on which we need your feedback here.

Need a great set to come oot.

Is it just me or was Movember the death of the good sets. I mean the World Cup was good even though I didn't take advantage, the Face Off was good, got Lindros oot of that, did a few hero sets so couldn't get in on the Halloween set.
Since then I've been saving a bunch of points in my account but no real itch to get any of the players they're offering. Some of that due to synergy but mostly I just don't really care fer the players or their stats.

Replies

• I'm thinking about doing Kaberle. I need a really good LD. I know what you mean though. The cards are decent but aren't the names were hoping for. I'm hoping for some cool cards at least for this poll they're doing.
  • Where's the poll and how do you vote?
  • They haven't done it yet. It's on twitter. I guess they will do a poll with 2 all star moments. We vote on which we liked more and the winner will have a special card come out. Not too much information has come out yet. So maybe it's something like subbing dressing up as jagr or Owen Nolan pointing at hasek.
  • They haven't done it yet. It's on twitter. I guess they will do a poll with 2 all star moments. We vote on which we liked more and the winner will have a special card come out. Not too much information has come out yet. So maybe it's something like subbing dressing up as jagr or Owen Nolan pointing at hasek.
    Nolan was pointing at the top corner...
  • Yes. On hasek.
  • Ive just been sitting on this pack money fer a while now, 3 sets worth. Starting to think I need to just blow it on a team of the week night, maybe special all star cards on the 29th will do it. Just hate gambling it away.